• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Rystil's Neospelljamming Gestalt Setting: Berserker and Eldritch Infiltrator Up!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rystil Arden

First Post
Thanee said:
I'd actually appreciate, if you could post all stuff like that (in addition or not to the code-statblocks), best in some combined fashion (to have all information in one place; maybe it would be worth starting your own thread on the house rules forum for that, editing in the attachments into the root post... and just link the thread here? Or just use the root post in this thread.); I hope that's not too much trouble, I'm asking for. :)

Bye
Thanee
No trouble at all, but realise that what I've typed in this thread represents everything I have on my computer about this topic, and some of the things (like all the nymph descriptions) don't even exist in a text file yet ;)

So sadly, I don't have a .txt file with all the other classes or something :(

::Runs off to the House Rules forum::

Thanee

First Post
So most of the stuff exists "only" as a rough sketch yet? I see.

It doesn't need to be all at once, anyways, just fill up the information as it gets written down. I'd just like to see it in one place, so it's not necessary to browse through several pages of posts, spoiler blocks, etc. And I'm sure some people, who are not involved, would like to see it, too, so the House Rules forum seems appropriate. :)

Just make sure to explain that those classes are not meant to be played with the regular PHB classes at the same time... :D

Bye
Thanee

Rystil Arden

First Post
Frukathka said:
Is there an open spot?
It depends. Some people said they were interested and then haven't responded much beyond that. I have somewhere between 5 and 7 people, and I want 6. If you put your name in, I'd say you still have a chance to make it in :)

Rystil Arden

First Post
Thanee said:

It doesn't need to be all at once, anyways, just fill up the information as it gets written down. I'd just like to see it in one place, so it's not necessary to browse through several pages of posts, spoiler blocks, etc. And I'm sure some people, who are not involved, would like to see it, too, so the House Rules forum seems appropriate. :)

Just make sure to explain that those classes are not meant to be played with the regular PHB classes at the same time... :D

Bye
Thanee
Well not exactly. As I said before, its down on paper, but the paper is not here. I had absolutely no idea that I would even be doing any PbP, let alone that certain people would trick me into DMing a PbP, while I'm here at Cambridge ;)

Rystil Arden

First Post
Thanee said:

Bye
Thanee
I completely agree that a new thread is a good idea, and the House Rules forum is perfect. Check out "Encyclopaedia Altanica" at http://www.enworld.org/showthread.php?t=129475

Angel Tarragon

Dawn Dragon
Rystil Arden said:
It depends. Some people said they were interested and then haven't responded much beyond that. I have somewhere between 5 and 7 people, and I want 6. If you put your name in, I'd say you still have a chance to make it in :)
Consider my name in.

Rystil Arden

First Post
Frukathka said:
Consider my name in.
Ok then, you'll be at best in the initial group and at worst the second alternate. Browse through the list of races and classes at the beginning and the stuff I've posted so far and let me know your current favourites, particularly if you have a few you like that I haven't described in detail yet :)

Rystil Arden

First Post
Frukathka said:
I find the Mojiin Ecomancer appealing.
Heh, you beat me to asking you this; thanks! By the way, in case I didn't say it anywhere else, the Ecomancer blends natural and arcane magic together, treating her magic as a delicate art that is superior to the heavy-handed destruction caused by the Dragonlords.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads