• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Rystil's Neospelljamming Gestalt Setting: Berserker and Eldritch Infiltrator Up!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rystil Arden

First Post
Preserver finished (that took me too long!):

[SBLOCK]
Code:
The Preserver

BAB             Fort    Ref     Will    Special                           Spells/Day	
+1              +2      +0      +2      Animal Companion, Nature Sense,   3/1
                                        Wild Empathy, Aura of Good,
                                        Detect Unnatural, Smite Unnatural 
+2              +3      +0      +3      Woodland Stride, Nature's Grace   4/2
                                        Lay on Hands
+3              +3      +1      +3      Trackless Step, Verdant Aura,     4/2/1
                                        Nature's Smile
+4              +4      +1      +4      Resist Unnatural Corruption,      5/3/2
                                        Purify Corrupted Soul
+5              +4      +1      +4      Wild Shape                        5/3/2/1
+6/+1           +5      +2      +5      Plant Growth, Nature's Blade      5/3/3/2
+7/+2           +5      +2      +5                                        6/4/3/2/1
+8/+3           +6      +2      +6                                        6/4/3/3/2
+9/+4           +6      +3      +6      Venom Immunity                    6/4/4/3/2/1
+10/+5          +7      +3      +7                                        6/4/4/3/3/2
+11/+6/+1       +7      +3      +7      Green Thumb                       6/5/4/4/3/2/1
+12/+7/+2       +8      +4      +8                                        6/5/4/4/3/3/2
+13/+8/+3       +8      +4      +8                                        6/5/5/4/4/3/2/1
+14/+9/+4       +9      +4      +9                                        6/5/5/4/4/3/3/2
+15/+10/+5      +9      +5      +9                                        6/5/5/5/4/4/3/2/1
+16/+11/+6/+1   +10     +5      +10                                       6/5/5/5/4/4/3/3/2
+17/+12/+7/+2   +10     +5      +10                                       6/5/5/5/5/4/4/3/2/1
+18/+13/+8/+3   +11     +6      +11    Verdant Symbiosis                  6/5/5/5/5/4/4/3/3/2
+19/+14/+9/+4   +11     +6      +11                                       6/5/5/5/5/5/4/4/3/3
+20/+15/+10/+5  +12     +6      +12                                       6/5/5/5/5/5/4/4/4/4

Skills: 4 + Int bonus, as Druid skill list plus Sense Motive

Spellcasting: A Preserver casts divine spells from the Druid spell list as a Druid does.

Abilities Unchanged From the Druid: Not described here

Animal Companion: As the druid class feature, but it also gains the special abilities of
the Paladin's Special Mount as well

Detect Unnatural: As Detect Evil, but detects the presence of aberrations, undead, and
constructs, as well as those with a Taint score (like Dragonlords).

Smite Unnatural: As Smite Evil, but it affects creatures as in Detect Unnatural.  Number
of times per day as per Smite Evil

Nature's Grace: As Divine Grace

Verdant Aura: A 3rd-level Preserver exudes an aura that pacifies and protects natural 
creatures within 10 feet.  All animals and plants within the Verdant Aura are affected 
as if by Calm Animals.  They also receive a +2 bonus on all saving throws except against
the Aura itself.  Inanimate plants within the Aura are immune to natural fires and cannot
be used by a Dragonlord (no matter the Dragonlord's level) for energy or defiled by a 
Defiler of lower level.

Nature's Smile: No animal or plant will attack a 3rd-level Preserver, even if magically
compelled.  This is even true for a Preserver who attacks the animal or plant, although
doing so is almost certain to violate the Preservers Code of Conduct.

Resist Unnatural Corruption: A 4th-level Preserver gains a +2 bonus on saving throws 
against the abilities of Aberrations, Undead, Constructs, and those with a Taint 
score.

Purify Corrupted Soul: As the Paladin's Turn Undead except it also works on Aberrations 
and those with a Taint score (but not Constructs, as they have no soul).  If a check 
against an Aberration or Tainted results in "Turn," the affected creature instead loses 
its spell-like, supernatural, and spellcasting abilities.  If it results in "Destroy,"
the affected creature is permanently transformed into a small animal as per Baleful
Polymorph, except that their mind automatically converts to that of an animal.  Only a
Break Enchantment or greater magic can reverse this effect (not Dispel Magic or Remove 
Curse).

Wild Shape: As the druid ability, including the other types of Wild Shape which I was
too lazy to type.

Plant Growth: Number of uses per week as per the Paladin Remove Disease

Nature's Blade: Any weapon or natural attack used by the 6th-level Preserver counts as 
magic and good-aligned

Green Thumb: Any use of the 11th-level Preserver's Lay on Hands ability on plants heals 
5x the usual amount

Verdant Symbiosis: The 18th-level Preserver's type changes to Plant, although she remains
vulnerable to Mind-Affecting effects and gains Vulnerability to Fire.  The Preserver no
longer needs to eat or sleep as long as she gets plenty of sunlight and water
[/SBLOCK]

Rystil Arden

First Post
Thanee said:
Do you have the classes in some .txt? Why not just attach that? ;)

Bye
Thanee
I've determined that the Quick Reply will be properly aligned, but the New Reply is not. As for .txt, I've found myself unable to open files on this site, so I don't want that to happen to those hoping to see my info :(

Thanee

First Post
That's weird. :)

I've used New Reply for my above writeup of the Arcanist. Works fine, at least for me.

Could you post the attachment with the .txt then? I mean, if it doesn't work, it can still be done differently in addition to that. ;)

Bye
Thanee

Thanee

First Post
I'd actually appreciate, if you could post all stuff like that (in addition or not to the code-statblocks), best in some combined fashion (to have all information in one place; maybe it would be worth starting your own thread on the house rules forum for that, editing in the attachments into the root post... and just link the thread here? Or just use the root post in this thread.); I hope that's not too much trouble, I'm asking for. :)

Bye
Thanee

Status
Not open for further replies.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads