• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

S@squ@tch's Against the Giants - Team Black

Rhun

First Post
At the Green Wizard's words, Aeranduil moves to inspect the corpse of the dead scorrow.

Search +8, take 20 (since we are waiting for Ipshivi and Morika to return anyway)

s@squ@tch

First Post
The elf moves cautiously towards the downed scorrow, looking for any signs of life or movement -- for he had grown wary of its stinger.

Dead Scorrow equipment:
  • 2 drow longknives (1 of higher quality than the other)
  • 1 necklace with 3 beads remaining
  • 1 potion vial
  • 1 suit of chitin armor

During this time, Morika returns to the group, as well as what sounds like the invisible halfling. The druids wings have disappeared, making her land-bound once again.

Redclaw

First Post
Thanor makes his way over the the returning druid. Ye have my thanks, Morika. I might've been breathing that swamp-water if ye didn't dive in after me. He meets her gaze to show his sincerity as he continues, I'll not be fergettin' that, rest assured.

Well past his quota of personal connection for the day, he turns abruptly and continues to scrape mud off his armor. Are we ready to be headin' out? Or should we be preparin' for the insect to bring back his friends?

s@squ@tch

First Post
OOC: Drow longknife is a weapon native to Xen'drik, and of course, the drow. It basically resembles a shortsword, and is identical in the stats (damage, crit threat) but is balanced for throwing. The longknives you found on the scorrow are sized for a large creature.

Rhun

First Post
Aeranduil turns to consider Thanor. "We should be on our way before the creature brings backs its friends. At least then we can fight them in a place of our choosing." The elf raises an eyebrow and smiles. "Someplace without pitfalls."

DEFCON 1

Legend
Supporter
Yoggrith nods sagely and checks that his equipment is still bundled for travel. "I agree. Let us continue on. If anyone has wounds that require the touch of the Shadow's hand before we leave, please let me know."

Rhun

First Post
"Yes, Yoggrith," says Aeranduil, again approaching the half-orc. "I believe some healing is in order. I'm feeling quite...singed." While not on his last legs, the elven archer has surely seen better days.

HP 26/64

Redclaw

First Post
I could use a bit o' healin' meself, priest, and I'd be grateful. That mix-breed was a bit rough on me, Thanor responds to the halfork's offer.

OOC: Thanor is at 54/110

Remove ads