S@squ@tch's Against the Giants - Team Gold OOC - Recruiting

Shayuri

First Post
I'd hate to just stop the game. You and the rest of us have put some work into it.

What would the difficulties of recruiting be? Other than that we're kind of in the middle of nowhere right now, that is.

Rolzup

First Post
s@squ@tch said:
@ Rolzup - sorry, forgot about your moonbolt! Any thoughts about the direction to take this game listed above?

How is the other team doing? Have they suffered similar attrition? If so, comibning the two games might be an option....

If not, I'd try to recruit a few more.

It's the curse of PbP, sadly. Few games manage to survive, for whatever reason.

s@squ@tch

First Post
The other team hasn't lost anyone yet, which has been good, they're also a bit behind your group, as they just left Stormreach.

As for recruiting, the good thing about being in the middle of nowhere on a continent such as Xen'drik, is that you could always run into (an)other adventurer(s) in all sorts of strange situations.

Add to the mix that G1-G3 are great modules for the addition of new PC's, makes adding people to the mix relatively easy. The hard part is to recruit a good, dedicated player.

I, for one, don't favor the idea of stopping the game, because I've invested a lot of time and energy into preparing the maps and what not, so hopefully some interest can be generated.

I'll wait to get a bit more input from the other remaining members, then put out a recruitment thread if needed.

s@squ@tch

First Post
Shayuri said:
It's complete? Did you show the results of Dreadnought's action? Meep!

I thought I did -- you tagged one for 20 damage. I'll double check to make sure it is in the action.

@Greenstar: You'll need to wait until the selections are made.

Remove ads