S@squ@tch's demise -- Shayuri plz read

s@squ@tch

First Post
thx for the info.

For team gold, it sucks that Graf is gone, as his pc was the chatterbox of the group, and really fit nicely with the introduction of your dwarf pc.

If Shayuri is still interested, that would put team gold @ 5/6 (as rollzup was gone before I left, as I had been NPC'ing his character.

For team black, however, they sit at 3/7, with DEFCON1, Isida, drothgery, and redclaw (possible connection problems) still unheard of.

s@squ@tch

First Post
Also, your PC in my ALPHA campaign is still there...the game has been on hold the last couple of weeks, but I should get it moving and back on track tonight.

@Rhun: Coraine looks retooled and being run by Stonegod, which is not a bad thing, were you thinking that I was running a different PC?

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
@Rhun: Coraine looks retooled and being run by Stonegod, which is not a bad thing, were you thinking that I was running a different PC?
MINE, all MINE! :)
If Shayuri is still interested, that would put team gold @ 5/6 (as rollzup was gone before I left, as I had been NPC'ing his character.

For team black, however, they sit at 3/7, with DEFCON1, Isida, drothgery, and redclaw (possible connection problems) still unheard of.
drothgery was getting ready for a big move, so I don't know his status. Redclaw is around. Isida may/may not be around, she comes and goes.
Marot is alive and unwell. Have a gander.
Let me know soon if you'll be rejoining as Marot.

s@squ@tch

First Post
@stonegod: I'll rejoin as Marot. Need to read up on the IC stuff, as it appears in the OOC thread that they are in the middle of a break in the action, which should be fortuitous.

drothgery

First Post
MINE, all MINE! :)drothgery was getting ready for a big move, so I don't know his status.

Well, that got delayed at least to the next quarter for budget reasons, and really won't have me missing too much more time than normal vacations and holidays will. So if you want a swashbuckling half-elf around, Sanne's still there.

s@squ@tch

First Post
Wow. If redclaw is around, then we can definitely start the black group back up.

As for gold -- hopefully shayuri gets his connection problems sorted out. I know that I've been able to connect a few times in the past couple days, so it looks like nothing has changed since the old days. If/when shayuri gets back onboard, we can probably proceed with gold as well. although Graf's absence will hurt some.

Remove ads