S@squ@tch's demise -- Shayuri plz read

Vertexx69

First Post
Heya Sasquatch, Chuk'thra is still ready and waiting in the alternate RG if you need a fighter type and Shazzi is available if you find a druid is whats needed.

Redclaw

First Post
Redclaw is, in fact, still around. He's also very interested in playing "Whack-a-Giant" in the persona of a certain dwarven defender. :D

Sorry it took me so long. I have gotten into the habit of only checking my subscribed threads. Welcome back, S@s!

Redclaw

First Post
We were without power for six days, but luckily found some friends who were willing to put up with us. After some chainsaw work, the yard is now clear of the 12 big branches that came crashing down, too. :D

s@squ@tch

First Post
OK, team black is now 6/7 (I can NPC Isida's PC for now). So, I'll look to start it back up this week.

As for team gold, they are 4 (5) of 7 -- with Shayuri and Graf gone. So I may need some replacements. I'd like to give Shayuri a bit of time to work through any connection problems and post possible interest.

But as far as both teams are concerned, I plan on moving the plot ahead for each group -- as it was taking longer than I had planned to actually get to the giant smackdown.

Remove ads