S1: The Strange Case of Aif Jenkins' Farm (E13 judge) - Concluded

SlagMortar

First Post
Beamer definitely had some resource management problems. He ended up using 8 of the 21 charges in his wand of scorching ray, which is definitely more than I expected. In a few levels, though, the wand will not be near as useful as it is now so that's ok, even if it is a pretty big chunk of his wealth.

Bront

The man with the probe
Manzanita said:
Juliana, particularly, can cut right through them almost never taking damage.
She is pretty tough isn't she? :D Having time to craft her own armor was the big issue with her. Most people of her level wouldn't have adamantine full plate, though her lack of just about anything else of value beyond masterwork makes up for this.

As for Mr Jenkins, I have 2 seperate theories, that are pretty opposed, but short of actualy going back to his house again, we may never get a chance to examine those.

That "friendly orc" still has most of us thrown for a loop.

Patlin

Explorer
ooc: Stand next to Banion, you'll look even tougher! :)

Friendly Orc? Do you mean Hulgyr? The other ones seem neutral at best. ;)

Bront

The man with the probe
Bront said:
Juliana will don the amulet.

OOC: The Amulet is likely someone of Wisdom or health, either of which would be good for Jules. If it's natural armor, Jules is less interested, since she can activate that by a power. The ring is likely a ring of protection, which Jules wouldn't mind but probably doesn't need as badly as others. If the pearl is a pearl of power, that's up Father E's ally.
Anything noticable happen for this? (Might be usefull to know in the oncoming battle.

Boddynock

First Post
I thought I'd already posted on this, but can't find it. Hmm, mysterious!

E will take the pearl, and might as well take the ring if nobody else wants it.

Manzanita

First Post
OK. A few more things for me to remember to keep track of in this complicated combat I seem to have trouble finding the block of time to make a post in! :eek:

But Juliana's got the amulet, Eusebius has the ring and pearl. Beamer has the bag, and Banion has the boots. Those halflings will have to keep track of their things themselves, but I'll try to make sure J & E's count!

Bront

The man with the probe
Manzanita said:
OK. A few more things for me to remember to keep track of in this complicated combat I seem to have trouble finding the block of time to make a post in! :eek:

But Juliana's got the amulet, Eusebius has the ring and pearl. Beamer has the bag, and Banion has the boots. Those halflings will have to keep track of their things themselves, but I'll try to make sure J & E's count!
K. If it's Wisdom, her PP total is up by 2 (Woho!). The best news is that Juliana's new stat bonuses are iminantly stackable being Insight bonuses :)

Remove ads