S1: The Strange Case of Aif Jenkins' Farm (E13 judge) - Concluded

Manzanita

First Post
"Is there anything?" asks Torvin with genuine curiosity. "Those bastards might have put any sort of curse on me? If not, let's get on our way. I don't like waiting around here. I am weak, and I am sure more of those curved blades are on their way. To Braeholl?"

Manzanita

First Post
I'm going to bump you guys along here, b/c you're tying things up. I don't think this course of action is against what you intended.

The group saddles up and heads out towards the road to Braeholl. Torvin rides on the wagon, holding the reins to his two horses. The others ride their own mounts. Juliana is mounted on her orc heavy war horse.

The morning has become overcast. Flocks of dark birds soar overhead, errupting from the trees at various points along the path. The group has barely made the road, when they notice a caravan of sorts to the South of them, away from Braeholl. It is composed of several mounted figures, a wagon, some people on foot, and two strange ogre-like figures carrying heavy loads.

Manzanita

First Post
Two riders move ahead of the caravan and close with your party. Juliana recognizes one as Ogrin Brutalfist. The other is also a halfling.

At this point, I'm closing S1. You can now start posting in S2.

I'll assign one last XP award, and put in some DM commentary at the end of this thread. OOC comments are welcome, too.

Manzanita

First Post
OK. For a final XP award, you all get one month of time spent for 08/11 to 09/04. A little bonus for interrogating Torvin rounds you up to the full month. So it's

Eusebius & Juliana - 300 XPs
Beamer & Banion - 250 XPs

I noticed Eusebius hasn't added the boots of striding & Springing to his CS. Go ahead & do it.

I'll add a DM commentary post soon.

Thanks everyone!

Bront

The man with the probe
Been fun so far :)

I think we were waiting till we actualy knew what they were and could identify and devide them.

Boddynock

First Post
Actually, I knew what they were. I didn't add them to his CS because he has no intention of keeping them now that he's added another level of monk. He already has a speed increase for Monk 3, and the boots don't stack with it.

Therefore they can go back in the general pool and someone else may benefit from them (and Eusebius may get something which continues to benefit him).

Manzanita

First Post
Oh - I've been meaning to give you all a chance to make a Knowledge (nature) check, DC 14. Does anyone have a rank in that to give them a shot?

Remove ads