S1: The Strange Case of Aif Jenkins' Farm (E13 judge) - Concluded

SlagMortar

First Post
I'll be careful, Eusebius.
Beamer and Boog recognize the wagon as the one they saw Torvin earlier, outside of Rivensblight, when he was with the man, called Toler, who later tried to kill the whole group.
This is the very wagon that bastard Toler was riding with in Rivensblight. I thought Torvin was with them, but this clinches it. Eusebius, I think you noticed Toler was carrying a token of Seto. Wasn't that symbol a curved blade? It would seem Toler betrayed Torvin just as he betrayed us. One other thing, the dwarf trader Reinert mentioned a wizard who forged magic weapons in the woods. I wonder if that's who Torvin thinks could destroy the scythe.

Bront

The man with the probe
'Just watch where that man touches. He comes near me like that again and I'll show him where he can put his weapon,'

Manzanita

First Post
Torvin finds a nice set of platemail, a large shield, a heavy mace, and a rapier. The shield and the breastplate have been painted black.

He comtemplates putting on the gear, but seems too tired and lacks the dexterity in his fingers. He leans against the wagon and chews his cheese with relish.

"Well. I need healing. Then I must resume my quest to destroy this weapon which was hidden here. I may be able to find a powerful enough cleric in Braeholl to cure me. Where are you lot headed?"

Patlin

Explorer
"Braehol sounds good to me." Banion offers.

If we can get the method for destroying the Scythe, or at least the location in the Silverwood, I'd rather not bring this man along...

Manzanita

First Post
"I am not going to Braeholl." announces Boog. "My business lies elsewhere. Good luck, my friends. My work is done."

He saddles up and leaves. Torvin watches him leave with arched eyebrows.

Bront

The man with the probe
"Braeholl indeed, the people should be warned. There will be need and money for warriors there in the comming battle."

Remove ads