• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Sagiro's Story Hour Returns (new thread started on 5/18/08)

Liolel

First Post
This reminds me of a strange campaign idea that I threw around in my head, but it died before it panned out.

It was called the demiplane web, and the world consisted off hundreds of demiplanes including many strange ones with several portals on each one connecting to others forming a huge web.

Piratecat

Sesquipedalian
RangerWickett said:
Your group is just the opposite. You go out of your way to get yourselves killed by grabbing danger by the balls and butting it in the head.

On the plus side, you'll soon see that we managed to avoid jumping into the gate that leads to the negative material plane. Go, us!

RingXero

Piratecat said:
On the plus side, you'll soon see that we managed to avoid jumping into the gate that leads to the negative material plane. Go, us!

We all know that you ran headlong through the gate, tongue thrust prominantly forward and whipping about trying to taste 'pure concentrated evil'

RX

Softwind

First Post
RingXero said:
We all know that you ran headlong through the gate, tongue thrust prominantly forward and whipping about trying to taste 'pure concentrated evil'

RX
Hmmm. What if the Evil was natural, not made of concentrate? And would tongue-waggling be enough? Shouldn't he look for the source, and directly lick it? Preferably before peeing on it. (Assuming he still does that? Wouldn't that be evil?)

dpdx

Explorer
A couple of thoughts:

- If it's the Black Circle's portal, wouldn't they make it as hard as possible to get back to the real world? So perhaps the right way is through the Plane of Fire, or Negative Energy, or whatever.

- In the meantime, I'm not sure that a bunch of orcs, even with a shaman and some character levels, are going to stop Abernethy's Company at full strength from resting and regrouping anywhere they damn well please.

tmaaas

First Post
Softwind said:
[Best Oliver voice] Please, sir, may I have some more?

Naww - take the seagulls from Finding Nemo only instead of "mine" "mine" "mine" it's "more" "more" "more"

they're harder to ignore. . .

Sagiro

Rodent of Uncertain Parentage
Sorry about the lack of updates recently. My wife and I are in the process of buying a house (our first!), and it's a time-sink, almost as much as it is a money-sink. I can't promise when I'll have time to write the next installment, but it may be a while. The game is still going, though. We play again tomorrow, in fact. We'll see if the Company can prevent the in-progress assassination attempt on one of their own! Ah, but I won't bore you with the details, and anyway, that's still several runs away from your point of view. :D Between now and then there's some undead, a love poem, and lots and lots of sand, among other things.

-Sagiro

RC Hagy

Explorer
House... heheheheh...

>coughweeze< pardon me.

Seriously though... before you finally finalize make sure you have the footage you want... then add on half again that amount!

It is scary how fast the rooms fill.
Also, after you move you may not want to move again!

Eagerly awaiting the next update and luck on the purchase,

Hagy

Remove ads