• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Sagiro's Story Hour Returns (new thread started on 5/18/08)

the Jester

Legend
Sagiro has the best real name ever, Dorian Hart. :)

Wow, the whole "tentacle-erupting-from-your-own-body-to-attack-you" thing reminds me of one of the spells my epic alienist has created, Yolanda's emergence of the pseudonatural aspect. Good times!

Plane Sailing

Astral Admin - Mwahahaha!
Everett said:
Who's Dorian?

Don't you remember the story about the person who became more and more ratbastardly, and while his appearance didn't change his portrait in the attic became so evil and twisted that all who looked upon it went insane?

Piratecat

Sesquipedalian
Everett said:
Who's Dorian?

Dorian Hart, man of mystery (and rat-bastard DM.)

giant_jersey.JPG

Everett

First Post
Plane Sailing said:
Don't you remember the story about the person who became more and more ratbastardly, and while his appearance didn't change his portrait in the attic became so evil and twisted that all who looked upon it went insane?

Yes, and I remember the movie adaptation where Nazis riddled him with machine gun fire and he didn't fall...

energy_One

First Post
Now seems an excellent time to take the time and ask... how often, in more recent times, have Dranko, Morningstar, and Ernie used their dream-vision granted abilities (for example, Dranko's scar-on-the-back-of-the-hand at-range healing ability)?

Everett

First Post
Recently... myself, I can't remember any instances at all. Morningstar once a couple dozen runs ago happened on something that "looked like" Ava Dormo, but specifics...? And I'm not really sure what abilities the others have.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads