• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Sagiro's Story Hour Returns (new thread started on 5/18/08)

Sejs

First Post
Everett said:
Every time Shilsen posts I wonder if he actually looks like Gandalf, dresses up in a white wig, carries a walking stick around, etc etc

Yes, he does. White wig, staff... nothing else, though. Likes to call himself 'Mandalf'.

Let me tell you, there are some things man was just never meant to see.

Mishihari Lord

First Post
KidCthulhu said:
Right, that's enough. We're cutting off your bump rights, dude. It's the holidays and the man is trying to ship a game. Give him a break. :)

Can you say what game? I remember that he's had some awfully good ones in the past.

el-remmen

Moderator Emeritus
Hey!

I was just browsing the campaign website and discovered you have a god named after Yankees catcher, Jorge Posada!

That's just not right. . . :p

Tamlyn

Explorer
el-remmen said:
Hey!

I was just browsing the campaign website and discovered you have a god named after Yankees catcher, Jorge Posada!

That's just not right. . . :p

Especially for a bunch of Boston natives!

I also seem to remember Nicolai Khabibulin (sp) the netminder in there as well.

Shmoo

Explorer
Sagiro uses tons of baseball names in his campaign. Embree (before he played for Boston) and Conine also come to mind. I'm sure there are tons more.

el-remmen

Moderator Emeritus
Shmoo said:
Sagiro uses tons of baseball names in his campaign. Embree (before he played for Boston) and Conine also come to mind. I'm sure there are tons more.

Baseball names are one thing (I use them, too), but Yankees names are a whole other animal (suitable only for villains, if that)

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads