• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Sagiro's Story Hour Returns (new thread started on 5/18/08)

Sagiro

Rodent of Uncertain Parentage
I promise, the story is not dead, just sleeping. It's the nature of my job as a video-game designer that for a few months every couple of years, work rises up to consume almost all of my time. Family pretty much gets the rest.

Once work calms down, I'll return to writing the story -- and running the game proper, for that matter. It's been months since we last played, and that's making me sad.

-Sagiro

Shmoo

Explorer
It was so much easier before you caught up to real time!

Everything was better back in 2002.

Sagiro- do you still read Baseball Prospectus a lot? I've mostly stopped. Not sure if I stopped because I was no longer in a fantasy league, or if I stopped doing fantasy baseball because my interest was flagging. Still follow the Orioles, but no longer find myself following every single player on every team like I used to. Oh well.

/hijack

StevenAC

Explorer
Collected Story Hour update

Sagiro said:
I promise, the story is not dead, just sleeping. It's the nature of my job as a video-game designer that for a few months every couple of years, work rises up to consume almost all of my time. Family pretty much gets the rest.
Entirely understandable, Sagiro. I look forward to the next update whenever you can get the time for it...

Meanwhile, for those using the Collected Story Hour, I've just added the latest chapter to the web page, bringing it back up to date. Enjoy! :)

justinsluder

First Post
I didn't mean anything negative by my comment. Just that it's the usual way of things regarding not only your SH, but many, many others.

If it ain't broken, don't fix it. Keep making to great games, and I for sure won't mind at all.

Thanks,

Justin

Tamlyn

Explorer
StevenAC said:
Entirely understandable, Sagiro. I look forward to the next update whenever you can get the time for it...

Meanwhile, for those using the Collected Story Hour, I've just added the latest chapter to the web page, bringing it back up to date. Enjoy! :)

Hey Steven AC, on behalf of those of us who haven't been here since the beginning, I want to thank you for all your effort on this SH. You've made it much less daunting to read (and yes, re-read) this incredible story. You, Sagiro, and all his wonderful players have combined to waste months and months of my lunch hours. Much appreciated!

StevenAC

Explorer
Tamlyn said:
Hey Steven AC, on behalf of those of us who haven't been here since the beginning, I want to thank you for all your effort on this SH. You've made it much less daunting to read (and yes, re-read) this incredible story. You, Sagiro, and all his wonderful players have combined to waste months and months of my lunch hours. Much appreciated!
Sorry about the lunch hours... :lol:

Thanks to everyone who's commented on the Collected Story Hour (both here and in email). It's nice to know that others find it useful as well. Although, of course, I'd keep collecting it even if no-one else was reading it :heh: -- and even after six years, I still want to know what's going to happen next...

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads