• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Sagiro's Story Hour Returns (new thread started on 5/18/08)

Well I think the story hour should be published in book form (probably several books)
With a glossy cover and color maps and pictures and an index as well as a cast list

Hmmm oh oh it could be sold for 7.99 and the proceeds could help encourage continuing posts and more books

And maybe piretcat could publish his as well

Yep :) yep :) yep :)

Piratecat

Sesquipedalian
Just to give folks a feel, here's a quote from Sagiro about a social event this weekend:

"If everything goes really well this week, I may be able to take half of Sunday off."

The story hour isn't dead. But Sagiro is spending almost every waking minute at work. I bet he's looking forward to Bioshock launching as much as we are!

Solarious

Explorer
Bioshock is one of those lovely games that you'll grow to loathe, yet you hug tight against you in the dark. You'll loathe it because it's one of those scary games that forces you (with the threat of eviceration, no less) to make difficult decisions. Yet you have to hug it tightly against you in the dark, because it has all kinds of interestingly-shaped hooks in you which go *sliceslice* if you move in the wrong direction. Sagiro will be scarring people for decades to come.

I'm so proud of him. *sniff*

shadowthorn

First Post
Null shadows stats?

Does anyone have the null shadows stats? Is that something I can ask for here? I seem to recall two versions of them, one regular, one beefed up. Perhaps someone could email them to me? I'd like to use them in my next session.

Thanks.

The_Warlock

Explorer
shadowthorn said:
Does anyone have the null shadows stats? Is that something I can ask for here? I seem to recall two versions of them, one regular, one beefed up. Perhaps someone could email them to me? I'd like to use them in my next session.

Thanks.

For simplicity go to StevenAC's collected StoryHour and scroll to the bottom...

http://stevenac.net/sagiro/StoryHour.htm

Many are the GM's who have taken glee in using Sagiro's creation...

Sabriel

First Post
The_One_Warlock said:
Many are the GM's who have taken glee in using Sagiro's creation...
While fun as an intellectual exercise and to spring on overconfident PCs :p as both a GM and a player it

:eek: rest of post eaten by the Cleaners! :eek:

Sorry folks. I shouldn't have discussed the Null Shadow stats here. Per request, I've moved my original responses (and included quotes of Everett's insightful replies and KidCthulhu's comment as a PC on what they did and we should do upon meeting the beasties - hope that's okay) to the Creature Catalog forums under Homebrew, here, should anyone wish to continue discussing them there. My apologies to Sagiro and players.

Last edited:

Everett

First Post
Sabriel said:
Also, summoned creatures - if null shadows can't be affected by them, what if you summon a spellcasting creature? The arcane attraction ability would then result in the magic having an effect! :p

Am not familiar with the rule you quote, but absolute immunity bars any circumstance, doesn't it?

Remove ads