• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Sagiro's Story Hour Returns (new thread started on 5/18/08)

Vargo

First Post
While we're waiting, I'll just note that I played the PC demo tonight, in the dark, with a pair of headphones.

Sagiro, Piratecat, you both owe me a new pair of shorts. :uhoh: I'm picking it up tomorrow.

wedgeski

Adventurer
Yep, seems like a veritable work of art so far. Can't wait until Friday for the full game (damn these European release dates!!).

Congrats to the entire Irration-- er, sorry, 2K Boston team. :D

Edit: 4 chapters and 15 hours in and I don't want it to end. There isn't a nook or, verily, a cranny that I have left unexplored. Bravo guys.

Last edited:

wedgeski

Adventurer
The risk of being annoying won't stop me bumping this SH and asking for a teeny-tiny update. It seems PC's poking-foo isn't all it's cracked up to be. ;)

energy_One

First Post
I, personally, agree with all those craving more SSH. That being said, I'm also craving more BioShock today. I think one or the other will suffice.

Congrats, Sagiro, if congratulating one on that sort of thing is a social nicety.

Kayl

First Post
Breaking a long time of lurking:

thanks for sharing this masterpiece of campaign building and development, Sagiro. Hope we'll see more of this thread in the future.

Mathew_Freeman

First Post
Over the last few weeks I've been catching up with this wonderful Story Hour.

In that time, Sagiro has aged at least two years (probably more, but only mentioned two birthdays), got married, had a kid, seen the release of Bioshock...and DM'd one of the best games I've heard of.

A massive set of congratulations to him for that, and to the players also. I look forward to all future updates, and to whatever game comes out of the switch to 4e!

This may also serve as a well-meaning BUMP, safe in the knowledge that I'll not offer another bump at any point.

Sagiro - as someone who has written Story Hours myself, let me say that I would wait another few years to see the continuation of this one.

el-remmen

Moderator Emeritus
Atanatotatos said:
what do you think, guys? Are we going to have a new update sooner or later?

My bet would be on 'later' rather than 'sooner'. He's a busy guy with a demanding job, a young family and a kick-ass campaign to play in, let alone this one he is running. . .

At least when he does update, he tends to do so with some frequency for a while before dropping off again.

Remove ads