• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Sagiro's Story Hour Returns (new thread started on 5/18/08)

KidCthulhu

First Post
We played last night. Some spoilers for the Return on the End of the World - Part 2.

1) Death
2) Mayhem
3) Gore
4) Bears
5) Halfling whup ass
6) Flicker's moment of shining glory

Plus guys in red armor, battles in Ava Dormo, pesky trees, pesky mages, a name we haven't heard in a long time and more...

I demand you edit your last post and remove that name! Bad poster, bad bad!

If it is the case, it would've been much cooler for people to have forgotten. Bad form!

;)

Samnell

Explorer
KidCthulhu said:
Plus guys in red armor, battles in Ava Dormo, pesky trees, pesky mages, a name we haven't heard in a long time and more... [/B]

I KNEW IT! I knew it when I first read about him. I knew it! I knew it! I knew it!

...what was I talking about again? :)

thatdarncat

Overlord of Chat
RangerWickett said:
I demand you edit your last post and remove that name! Bad poster, bad bad!

If it is the case, it would've been much cooler for people to have forgotten. Bad form!

;)

nah, doesn't fit, we hear something about sagiro every day or two

madriel

First Post
Piratecat said:
So now I'm feeling dreadfully underprepared and vulnerable, like showing up for school and learning that there's a test that day, and you forgot to wear pants!

Ah, so that's why your parrot looks so astonished.:p

Plane Sailing

Astral Admin - Mwahahaha!
Piratecat said:
We were pretty freaked out over this. And by "we", read "I". It took me a while to figure out why.

Turns out that I was making some implicit metagame assumptions about when this would all come down. I thought it would be the climax of the campaign, occurring in another few years.

I was wrong.

It is an understandable bit of metagame thinking though...

"mmm, we are probably going to end up fighting against a guy who is only just being held back by a bunch of Archmages. I guess when we reach their level we might be able to join in and turn the tide"

That Sagiro is a bit of a RB, eh ;)

Nail

First Post
Plane Sailing said:
It is an understandable bit of metagame thinking though...

"mmm, we are probably going to end up fighting against a guy who is only just being held back by a bunch of Archmages. I guess when we reach their level we might be able to join in and turn the tide"

Two ways to think about this IMO:
#1) This "planes overlapping" thing needs to have a permanent solution. Since those of high level (i.e. the Archmages) haven't been able to do it, seems as if PC power level is not relevant to the solution. Their items, OTOH, may be......

#2) No good DM in his right mind would throw away a good villian. The up-coming end of the world is just a pause....after which, yer bound to see some form of that bad, bad, bad Emperor again.....or at least his lackeys.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads