• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Sandman (Netflix)

Netflix gives a show about 2 or 3 seasons at the most, unless it performs really well. For a lot of shows, that is enough. Stranger Things for example, saw a sharp drop in quality with their third season. It did not need to be any longer.

I would have loved to see more seasons of Jessica Jones, but the fact that they ended it where they did, meant the show ended on a high note.

I think this will work just fine for Sandman. We don't need the entire story told across 8 seasons. We need just one season that does Sandman justice, and anything beyond that is a nice bonus.

Ryujin

Legend
Netflix gives a show about 2 or 3 seasons at the most, unless it performs really well. For a lot of shows, that is enough. Stranger Things for example, saw a sharp drop in quality with their third season. It did not need to be any longer.

I would have loved to see more seasons of Jessica Jones, but the fact that they ended it where they did, meant the show ended on a high note.

I think this will work just fine for Sandman. We don't need the entire story told across 8 seasons. We need just one season that does Sandman justice, and anything beyond that is a nice bonus.
It could work if they do one arc per season. That should keep it satisfying, wherever they end it.

Rabulias

the Incomparably Shrewd and Clever
Stranger Things season 4 is in production, coming late 2021 or early 2022.

Ryujin

Legend
Yeah, I'm pretty sure I saw a "Cereal Convention" sign in that trailer blurb - that would be a set from The Doll's House.

Johnathan
The Nerdist analysis of the clip I posted a link to mentioned several things that pointed to "The Doll's House" too.

Remove ads