• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Saturday 10/27

Fyrestryke

Explorer
Well, I just realized after looking at the work schedule at work that I have a big server deployment this weekend. I thought it was the next weekend... Sorry gang. =(

EDIT - I will say that I'm starting on this Friday evening, if I get done, I'll still make the game for sure.

chachi

First Post
My wife and I are taking a birthing class on Saturday. Unless we want to play at the hospital, that leaves me out. If it finishes early enough and she doesn't have other plans for me, I may swing by, but don't plan for me to be there.

Grimhelm

First Post
Being that we are approaching the most major adventures of the campaign thusfar, I think it would be nice if it was more than just John and me. Perhaps we should cancel?

Grimhelm

First Post
Well, I am going to host games at my house Saturday if we cancel, so if you can let me know a little earlier than Saturday or Friday night, that would be great... if not, I may just decide to do the sure thing and play games at my house! ;)

Fyrestryke

Explorer
Well, I'll leave it up to you guys then. Dunno why we haven't heard from anyone else on here yet. I'm jiggy with whatever IF I don't have to work and I won't be able to tell you until Friday night, so move along... ;)

Remove ads