• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Saturday 10/27

Grimhelm

First Post
So far the only definites are John, Vince, and me. Something tells me (Bob actually) that Chris will probably not make it until quite a bit later because the job he is performing is time consuming, therefore I see no reason to just hold some board games at my house! Everyone is invited of course, and you can come late. We will be playing into the night.

If other people respond and decide to come to the game at Vince's, then I will certainly change my mind. Sorry if this disappoints anyone.

Mark

Grimhelm

First Post
Okay, John. Vince says he wants to go ahead and play! I figured he would be bummed, but he is excited! If you are up for it regardless of who else shows, then game on, okay? Let us know if you get this message...

Mark

ps--- sorry about the confusion

Stilts

First Post
As far as I know, I will be there. I haven't played anything in a little while and I'm looking forward to it. Also, if I am there, Hollis will be too. On a side note, Vince will Eric be coming?

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads