• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Savage Tide Player's Guide - Worth It?

Angel Tarragon

Dawn Dragon
I am curious if anybody has this and what its full contents are. I am thinking of running the game, but not for another four months at least, I am pretty backed up with other games.

Anyway, spoiler me rotten and list the pros and cons of the PG.

James Jacobs

Adventurer
We'll be putting a PDF of this Bad Boy up online at our website pretty soon (likely sometime next week), at which point you'll be able to check it out for free. The print copy was primarilly a Gen Con promo for subscribing, and also served as a "sneak preview" of the campaign. In my opinion, it also makes a really cool physical handout to give to the players when they're rolling up characters for the adventure path, since it familiarizes them with the city they'll be starting out in, which might make dropping ten bucks (five plus five for shipping) for the booklet an attractive option even after the PDF's up and online and free.

Remove ads