• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Savage Tide Player's Guide

rom90125

Banned
Banned
Seriously....does anyone reading this have an educated guess as to when AoW will be released as a HC? I own all of the individual issues, but, I'd love to see a HC. Shackled City HC is just so damn cool!

RodneyThompson

First Post
I really like the Savage Tide Player's Guide, with one exception: it's very, very Greyhawk-intensive. And that's fine, since it's the default D&D setting. I'm just going to have to give my players an "errata" sheet that they can reference when reading the STPG so that they know how it fits into my world. So it'll say things like "Page 36: "Free City of Greyhawk" should instead be the city of Liberty" and so forth.

At GenCon I bought a hard copy of this for each of my players, and I think they're going to like it.

wayne62682

First Post
rom90125 said:
Seriously....does anyone reading this have an educated guess as to when AoW will be released as a HC? I own all of the individual issues, but, I'd love to see a HC. Shackled City HC is just so damn cool!

Paizo has not gotten approval yet to do an AoW hardcover, although if I recall they put in the request to WotC. So it'll be at least another year, IF WotC lets them produce one.

Remove ads