Savage Worlds Rifts [IC]

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
30bo0ba.jpg

Outside St. Louis/Mississippi River
PA 109 (May 13)/3 hours past sunset
Round 3

As the others climbed on her back, Alenysturathe turned her massive body. As she took off into the air, she lashed out at the zombie horde with her tail. Then she settled into a circling pattern to provide a stable platform for the others.

[sblock=Actions]
Move: Turn and take to the air
Action: 2x4 Tail Lash: 1D6.OPEN(6) = [2] = 2http://roll.coyotecode.net/lookup.php?rollid=141346
1D6.OPEN(6) = [4] = 4

2x4 Tail Lash: 1D12.OPEN(12)+2 = [11]+2 = 13
Conditions:
Recharge:
Bennies: 3/3
Hours Left for Human: 4/6 Reset: 0/6 hours
Flaming Scales: 6/6 rounds Reset 0/10m 3d6 fire MD
[/sblock]

[sblock=Alenysturathe Mini-stats]
Alenysturathe Character Sheet

Parry: 5
Toughness (Dragon): 28 (+16 MDC)
Toughness (Human): 9 (+8 MDC)
Wounds: 0
Slow Regeneration: Make a natural healing roll once per day.

PPE: 10/10
ISP: 10/10
[/sblock]

Trogdor1992

First Post
Varg lets off a shot of flame at the zombies below, sending undead body parts flying in flames.

Sent from my HUAWEI Y536A1 using Tapatalk

GreenKarl

First Post
As the heroes took flight, Varg shot a blast of fire down into the mob and blasted another six zombies back into oblivion!!

GM: There are only two zombie left wandering around plus the two that were shaken and now moving to join the others. Actions as we are mostly out of combat as the zombies can't reach you or hurt you in any way

Last edited:

CharlotteOz

Explorer
"Aright, they're as likely as not to see us comin' if we stick to the air. We wanna try sneakin' up on them? Might be a good idea."

If possible, Dawn will go and retrieve her pistol.

Shayuri

First Post
Deezy laughs as she windmills her arms, trying to keep herself steady while hovering in mid-air.

"I think, after all that, it's a bit late to be stealthy!"

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
30bo0ba.jpg

Round 0

Alenysturathe dove down to retrieve Dawn’s pistol and tossed it back to the dog-soldier. Then she maneuvered over to pick up Deezy.

“Deezy is probably right,” the dragon admitted. “I likely ruined any chance at stealth when I transformed. And we blew up the neighborhood.” She looked down at the smoking zombie bodies below.

She wheeled around and started to head for the tower.

[sblock=Actions]
Move:
Action:
Conditions:
Recharge:
[/sblock]

[/sblock]

GreenKarl

First Post
As the party approaching the tower, they could all see that the top was dominated by what appeared to be a huge radio-telescope antenna that is drawing power from the Ley-Line Nexus above it. There is a small area around it where the party could land but it is very tight looking and no place really to hide or take cover. No one could spot any doors down either.

The main entrance in front of the tower was a huge wooden looking door at least 20 feet high and wide. The stone steps that lead up to these doors were at least 40 feet wide at the ground level.

Last edited:

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
30bo0ba.jpg

Round 0

“What do you think?” Alenysturathe called back to the others. “Should I take out the radio tower? Where should I land?” She eyed the space atop the tower near the antennae, and the steps below.

[sblock=Actions]
Move:
Action:
Conditions:
Recharge:
[/sblock]

[/sblock]

CharlotteOz

Explorer
Dawn looked in really rough shape as they approached the nexus, her eyes bloodshot and her ears flattened against her head. "Gimmie a second, I'm thinkin'."

After a moment she spoke. "Aright, Deez: what's blowin' that thing up gonna do? If you gotta study it up close I vote we land there - not a lotta cover but maybe not as guarded. An' that's as likely as not where Marcus is. Could smash in, grab him an' skedaddle."

Shayuri

First Post
"Uh...okay so...that thing is pulling in a LOT of power," Deezy reported, adjusting her goggles and squinting at the radio telescope dish. "Alensys might be able to pull it down, or I could rig some explosives to knock it over, but what will happen depends ENTIRELY on what they're USING all that for."

"Plus, I think it's pretty likely that the vampires are nesting underneath this? So it might not be as easy as just busting in, rampaging around until we find him, and then leaving. Um, might not."

Deezy paused, then shrugged. "So yeah, lets blow it up! I mean, I'm pretty sure we don't want to meet whatever this thing is giving power to, regardless!"

Remove ads