Savage Worlds Rifts [IC]

Shayuri

First Post
"Yeah, no. You kidnapped him. If we give you time, you'll kill him and make him into another vampire."

"So lets get back to what she said."

Deezy nods at Dawn.

"Let him go, or you get to see what we can do when you're not suckerpunching us by surprise. Believe me, you'd be surprised at the difference a little prep time can make."

She twisted a knob on the side of the omniblaster, and little arms unfolded from each of its sides, and the top and bottom, and telescoped out. The tips of each arm started to glow with a hellish light, and it made a noise like a furnace heating up.

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
30bo0ba.jpg

Outside St. Louis/Mississippi River
PA 109 (May 13)/3 hours past sunset
Round 0

Alenysturathe found the room inside the tower could, surprisingly, fit her. She growled at the voice. “You kidnapped him. That hardly makes him your guest. Why don’t we see how well you barbecue?” she said, pulling her lips back from her sharp teeth.

[sblock=Actions]
Move:
Action:
Conditions:
Recharge:
Bennies: 3/3
Hours Left for Human: 4/6 Reset: 0/6 hours
Flaming Scales: 6/6 rounds Reset 0/10m 3d6 fire MD
[/sblock]

[sblock=Alenysturathe Mini-stats]
Alenysturathe Character Sheet

Parry: 5
Toughness (Dragon): 28 (+16 MDC)
Toughness (Human): 9 (+8 MDC)
Wounds: 0
Slow Regeneration: Make a natural healing roll once per day.

PPE: 10/10
ISP: 10/10
[/sblock]

GreenKarl

First Post
The voice chuckles a bit and then from the stairs on the far side of the room and strangely dressed elf strides into view. His once beautiful face marred by malice and arrogance and his deep red, rich attire standing out against his pale features. One eye is covered by an ornate eye patch with a stylized star woven into it.

"I assure you my ladies that I have no desire to turn your esteemed colleague into anything. He is a far greater asset as a inventor then any creature of the night..."

Reaching the bottom of the stairs the elf rests his left hand on a silver rod sheathed at his belt and still smiling his arrogant and cocky smile he adds "So do you wish to enter and allow me to offer you refreshments before I see you on your way or do you wish to engage in round of fisticuffs?"
LordMagnus.jpg

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
30bo0ba.jpg

Round 0

[sblock=OOC]There are ELVES?! I don’t know why that surprised me so much! LOL[/sblock]

Alenysturathe narrowed her eyes at the strange creature with the pointy ears. “You don’t act much like a Vulcan,” she said. Yes, she’d spent the typical teenager time binging on television.

The big dragon glanced at Dawn and then back to the Vulcan. “What is this place anyway?” she asked. “Why do you even need Markus? Where is he? We would like to talk with him.”

[sblock=Actions]
Move:
Action:
Conditions:
Recharge:
[/sblock]

[/sblock]

GreenKarl

First Post
Still smiling the elf replied 'Come now my dear, you cannot be that naive... or maybe you are? How many days old are you?" he adds with a smirk. "Well in case you are, Marcus hold the secrets to a new magical creation called the Juggernauts, first created in the Tolkeen War when that city was destroyed by the Coalition. Now the Federation of Magic will use these magical constructs to finally destroy that hate-filled nation ONCE AND FOR ALL!"

As the elf gets to the end of his speak his features turn very dark and you can see real anger on his face. Finally the settle back to normal and his smile returns. "So you know all my secrets, so stay or go... but Marcus will remain my guest."

CharlotteOz

Explorer
Dawn frowned, uncomfortably recalling the war, and the schism that had formed within the cyber-knights as a result of it. She had just been a squire, not yet injected with psychic nanotech and not yet able to manifest the sword shaped like her, but she was observant and she knew the order was badly wounded as a result of it, knights serving Tolkeen in the war only to discover how far Tolkeen would go to repel the Coalition.

And then there was the Coalition itself, which stirred a lot of uneasy feelings within her. Part of her wanted to go back and let life be uncomplicated, far away from the ley line nexus over their heads that had been giving her a persistent headache for an hour, and part of her wanted to let it burn down with all the ignorant racists with it, in the hopes that her psi-stalker former commander would be among them. But most of her knew that even bigots didn't deserve to die at the hands of giant magical constructs - especially ones driven by the Federation of Magic, which would prompt another all-out war threatening to consume all of the continent.

She send a psionic trigger to the nanites within her, which seeped out of her pores and coated her skin and fur in a silvery sheen. "He's comin' with us," she said flatly, her tone not inviting one second of debate.

GreenKarl

First Post
The elf's one eye blazes with another flash of anger and then he says "So be it... I will see you all dead and burned to ash. Kill them!!!"

GM: Initiative cards (ranges above, I will post them in the Rogue's Gallery here)
Aleny - 2 of Spades
Dawn - 8 of Clubs
Deezy - 8 of Spades
Varg - King of Spades

Magnus (elf) - 2 of Diamonds
Killboy (bald dude) - 4 of Spades (with Quick re-draw and gets) 9 of Clubs
Vampires (improved level-headed for master, draw three cards) - 5 of Spades, 8 of Diamonds, 4 of Diamonds.

Heroes go first!!! Actions?

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
30bo0ba.jpg

Round 1

The big dragon shook her head. “I don’t know what that all means,” Alenysturathe said, not knowing much about history, “but it looks like Dawn says a bit no to you keeping Marcus, so..”

Before the others could get in the way, Alenys stretched forth her neck and opened her mouth, breathing fire over the villains in the room.

[sblock=OOC]Trying to catch as many as the bad guys in the cone as possible.[/sblock]

[sblock=Actions]
Move:
Action: Shooting Cone of Fire: 1D6.OPEN(6)-2 = [6, 6, 3]-2 = 13http://roll.coyotecode.net/lookup.php?rollid=142910
1D6.OPEN(6)-2 = [5]-2 = 3

She Range is 12. Subtract 2 for 24 and 4 for 48. She’ll try and get as much of the room/bad guys as she can.
Fire damage: 2D10.OPEN(10) = [6, 9] = 15
Conditions:
Recharge:
[/sblock]

[/sblock]

CharlotteOz

Explorer
Twin blades of pink energy flared to life in Dawn's hands, as she closed with Killboy. The combination of psionics and technology within her blood sent out scrambling signals that interfered with the technology of her opponent, as she slashed at him with her blades.

"All y'all who can actually hurt the vampires, concentrate on 'em! Okay, clownshoes, let's see what ya got - "

Shayuri

First Post
"Right!"

Deezy leveled the once-again heavily modified Omniblaster at the vampires, and the weapon began spitting bolts of pure daylight, focused to laser intensity!

Having fired, she quickly fell back and ducked to one side...ensuring anyone coming out to attack her would have to get past Dawn to do it.

Attacks!
Blast 1: 8 to hit for 16 damage (benny spent)
Blast 2: 7 to hit for 23 damage
Blast 3: 5 to hit for 23 damage (notha benny spent)
Blast 4: 8 to hit for 5 damage

[sblock=Rolls]
Blasting!: 1D10.OPEN(10) = [2] = 2 1D6.OPEN(6) = [2] = 2
Benny: 1D10.OPEN(10) = [8] = 8 1D6.OPEN(6) = [5] = 5

Blast 2: 1D10.OPEN(10) = [7] = 7 1D6.OPEN(6) = [6, 1] = 7

Blast 3: 1D10.OPEN(10) = [1] = 1 1D6.OPEN(6) = [2] = 2
Benny 2: 1D10.OPEN(10) = [5] = 5 1D6.OPEN(6) = [5] = 5

Blast 4: 1D10.OPEN(10) = [6] = 6 1D6.OPEN(6) = [6, 2] = 8

_: 3D6.OPEN(6) = [5, 6, 1, 4] = 16
3D6.OPEN(6) = [2, 6, 4, 6, 5] = 23
3D6.OPEN(6) = [6, 4, 4, 6, 3] = 23
3D6.OPEN(6) = [1, 1, 3] = 5
[/sblock]

Targeting first vamp until it's dead, then the second with anything left over.

Last edited:

Remove ads