Savage Worlds Rifts [OOC]

Shayuri

First Post
Alright, getting my rusty gears turning.

Current status is: out of PPE, vampire behind me, sungun depleted.

Drawing PPE is an action. Making a gadget is an action. Attacking is an action.

Can I take a penalty for multiple actions and either draw PPE or make a gadget, and also attack?

And finally, can I draw PPE into a depleted gadget, as long as it hasn't exceeded its total lifespan?

GreenKarl

First Post
Yes, Yes and Yes :)

So if you want to take an Action to draw PPE for a depleted gadget AND attack with it you are -2 to both rolls. You draw as much PPE as your Spellcasting roll (with the Wild Die) and then make your attack (also with 1 Wild Die if you are shooting multiple bolts again as this is a different action). Finally, as noted before while the Master Vampire is incorporeal he is STILL vulnerable as normal to 'light based attacks'

If you want to take an action to create a new Gadget you can and then attack with it as when you create a new Gadget it has 10 (or 15, can't remember with Deezy) PPE automatically with it.

Shayuri

First Post
They have half my base PPE, which would be 10.

Tis enough for one big boomboomboom, plus a little bolt left over.

And I've done it twice now I think, so three more times today...

Shayuri

First Post
GreenKarl, one last thing.

I seem to recall that Deezy's 'sungun' wasn't an improvised gadget at all...but rather that she used TW to change the trappings on her Bolt power?

Sadly, that part of the game is now lost to the Blight.

Can you corroborate that? If it's true, I don't have to use an action to make a new boom. I can just spend my last personal PPE to do a boom with the Omniblaster.

GreenKarl

First Post
I am going to update the IC today... sorry work has been killing me this week (end of the year and end of the month stuff with short week).

CharlotteOz

Explorer
Two quick questions: is Marcus now free of vampiric mind control, now that one vampire is dead and another may soon join it? And secondly, has Killboy let on any hints about his delusions, that Dawn or someone else could use against him via a Smarts trick?

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

GreenKarl

First Post
Oh I had not thought of that :) hehe and both the Master Vampire and Magnus are super arrogant so they probably did not even bother to lock him up :)

Go ahead and give Dawn +1 Benny for that thought

I think she would need to make a Smart check first to figure out Killboy's delusion and if she does she will get a bonus on the Smart trick.

Remove ads