Savage Worlds Rifts [OOC]

GreenKarl

First Post
Are you still interested in the game [MENTION=4936]Shayuri[/MENTION]? If not it cool, we can move on. Maybe I will try and recruit new people if the other two still want to continue...

GreenKarl

First Post
Previous round:
OOC: Okay, I guess I thought it was just a Finishing Move, per the rules, page 81. If you need another attack, here it is. But, I mean, her Parry would be 0, wouldn’t it, since she’s unconscious?
OOC:

Ah I see where the confusion came from. She regenerated last round with a raise so she was back on her feet this round that you attacked her. That is enough to hit her and 'wound' her again. The damage was with a raise so I will say you ripped her head off. Again because of the Vampire invulnerabilities/vulnerabilities she is not dead/dead, she just cannot regenerate again. If you spend a round burning both her head and body separately then she permanently dies.

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
Ah I see where the confusion came from. She regenerated last round with a raise so she was back on her feet this round that you attacked her. That is enough to hit her and 'wound' her again. The damage was with a raise so I will say you ripped her head off. Again because of the Vampire invulnerabilities/vulnerabilities she is not dead/dead, she just cannot regenerate again. If you spend a round burning both her head and body separately then she permanently dies.
I guess I don't see much difference between "can't regenerate" and dead. Her head is gone! Lol I guess if you stitch then back together?

Sent from my SM-G900P using EN World mobile app

GreenKarl

First Post
Well she gets a chance to heal like everyone else then, making a vigor roll once every 3 days. OR if someone came along and reattached her head BAM :)

Remove ads