• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Savage Worlds Rifts [OOC]

GreenKarl

First Post
Are you still interested in the game [MENTION=4936]Shayuri[/MENTION]? If not it cool, we can move on. Maybe I will try and recruit new people if the other two still want to continue...

GreenKarl

First Post
Previous round:
OOC: Okay, I guess I thought it was just a Finishing Move, per the rules, page 81. If you need another attack, here it is. But, I mean, her Parry would be 0, wouldn’t it, since she’s unconscious?
OOC:

Ah I see where the confusion came from. She regenerated last round with a raise so she was back on her feet this round that you attacked her. That is enough to hit her and 'wound' her again. The damage was with a raise so I will say you ripped her head off. Again because of the Vampire invulnerabilities/vulnerabilities she is not dead/dead, she just cannot regenerate again. If you spend a round burning both her head and body separately then she permanently dies.

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
Ah I see where the confusion came from. She regenerated last round with a raise so she was back on her feet this round that you attacked her. That is enough to hit her and 'wound' her again. The damage was with a raise so I will say you ripped her head off. Again because of the Vampire invulnerabilities/vulnerabilities she is not dead/dead, she just cannot regenerate again. If you spend a round burning both her head and body separately then she permanently dies.
I guess I don't see much difference between "can't regenerate" and dead. Her head is gone! Lol I guess if you stitch then back together?

Sent from my SM-G900P using EN World mobile app

GreenKarl

First Post
Well she gets a chance to heal like everyone else then, making a vigor roll once every 3 days. OR if someone came along and reattached her head BAM :)

Remove ads