Savage Worlds Rifts [OOC]

Shayuri

First Post
Oh, Magnus! I thought you said Marcus. The TW we were rescuing.

But yeah, if the mage had a gun like that, I'll totally take it!

It's not as powerful as the omniblaster, but it's a lot more efficient in terms of damage/PPE.

GreenKarl

First Post
Marcus has a Shard Pistol which is better (2d8+2 damage and it has the Lower Trait on it so that you also get to try and lower their stats when you hit)... but Magnus had...

Light Blade (TW; Damage Str+d6+2 Mega-Damage, AP-3, Wt. 1lbs, creates sunlight in Small Burst Template; looks like a silver and plastic tube until activated, 1PP; free action to activate), TK Revolver (Range 12/24/48, Damage 2d6+2, ROF 1, AP-4, Shots 6, Wt. 4lbs. can “fan the hammer; 2PP to reload; free action to reload), Eyepatch of Gorth (Magic; cancel One-Eye Hindrance; for 1PP per round, access speak language power and +1 to Persuasion and Streetwise; 0lb), Psionic Mind Shield Ring (TW; +4 to resist Psionic Powers and +4 AP vs damaging psionic powers; 3PP an hour to activate; 1lb), Shadow Cloak (TW; when active +2 to Stealth, access to fear and invisibility powers; 1PP per hour to active; 1lb)

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
So as part of the adventure almost over (you still have to get the refugees back to Fort Refuge and there might be adventure there) it is the end of Session 3 which means everyone is going to get a Raise and re-set their Bennies (Deezy resets here Gadget ability also). For Alenys, this means she can take her 3 Hindrance AND then spend them as if at character creation (so she is getting 1 raise and 2 others that she can use to Raise attributes or take Edges that are above Novice, just like at character creation).

Woohoo! Now I'm a REAL boy!

Errr...girl.

Errr...dragon...

:D

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
Marcus has a Shard Pistol which is better (2d8+2 damage and it has the Lower Trait on it so that you also get to try and lower their stats when you hit)... but Magnus had...

Light Blade (TW; Damage Str+d6+2 Mega-Damage, AP-3, Wt. 1lbs, creates sunlight in Small Burst Template; looks like a silver and plastic tube until activated, 1PP; free action to activate), TK Revolver (Range 12/24/48, Damage 2d6+2, ROF 1, AP-4, Shots 6, Wt. 4lbs. can “fan the hammer; 2PP to reload; free action to reload), Eyepatch of Gorth (Magic; cancel One-Eye Hindrance; for 1PP per round, access speak language power and +1 to Persuasion and Streetwise; 0lb), Psionic Mind Shield Ring (TW; +4 to resist Psionic Powers and +4 AP vs damaging psionic powers; 3PP an hour to activate; 1lb), Shadow Cloak (TW; when active +2 to Stealth, access to fear and invisibility powers; 1PP per hour to active; 1lb)

That's a lot of loot LOL Anything Deezy doesn't want, Alenys can use LOL I didn't use her magic much this time around. Might have been worth wasting a round to bump my Traits since I can't hit worth crap!

If Dawn ever wants a bump, let me know. Alenys mostly has buffing magic.

Shayuri

First Post
Of that stuff, Deez would probably be mostly interested in the revolver.

I feel like the Light Blade might be good for Dawn...feels appropriate for her...but if she doesn't want it, Deez could take a melee weapon.

Other than that, I've got no claim. Eyepatches and mind shields and shadow cloaks aren't too super interesting for her.

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
I took the Loyal (Minor) Hindrance.

So Hindrances: Clueless (Major), Phobia (Minor): Water, and Loyal (Minor) = 4 character creation points.

So with those I used 2 points to raise Agility to d8 and two points to raise Spirit to d8.

For my new Advancement, I raised Fighting and Shooting to d8. Now maybe I can hit something...

And that should be it.

Remove ads