• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Save d20 Magazine Rack Donation Thread w/ Wotc prizes! [Updated 6/24]

reveal

Adventurer
Ghostwind said:
Brother Shatterstone and one other person has quickly leaped upon the Wotc deal and grabbed up the DMG II's plus other books. Make your donations quickly to get your choice of books.

Umm... Are you going to contact us to let us know when to ask for books? I donated relatively early and haven't been told we could go ahead and request books. :(

Ghostwind

First Post
Got it and added it to your list. Changes made in the master list above to reflect it.

If you've made a previous donation in the past and want to make a new contribution to bring your level up, please add a note in your payment so I can look for it along with your desired list of books. :)

a2ndchapter

Tabletop Scotland & Polyhedral Press Overlord
WOTC Stuff

Steve,

Coming to this late. As I said in the email I've sent $40, but if I want to up that to get my hands on a WOTC book how much would postage to the UK be?

I know this makes it very messy but don't ask don't get etc.

Ghostwind

First Post
escapistthx said:
Steve,

Coming to this late. As I said in the email I've sent $40, but if I want to up that to get my hands on a WOTC book how much would postage to the UK be?

I know this makes it very messy but don't ask don't get etc.

The last time I sent books to England it cost me about $20 in shipping. So I guess you would be safe to add an extra $20 plus whatever else you want to include to bring you up to the mark you need to get some Wotc books. :)

Remove ads