Scales of War #1 Rescue at Rivenroar (Full)

larryfinnjr

First Post
Z... Time Passes.

It is dark. You are likely to be eaten by a grue.

ATTACK

What do you want to attack?

ATTACK DARKNESS

What do you want to attack darkness with?

ATTACK DARKNESS WITH SWORD

You can't attack The Darkness with a sword.

ATTACK DARKNESS WITH LANTERN

Your lantern isn't lit.

LIGHT LANTERN

Small Room

You are in a small room. The Darkness has fled. <10xp>

There are exits to the north and south. The sounds of a woman screaming and a baby crying can be heard to the west.

Goonalan

Legend
Supporter
Sorry for the absence, I'd love to lie and say it was enforced, but- nope. Truth be told the space in my heart and more importantly the time I devoted to this PBP has been usurped by other things- not even D&D things.

For the first time in, I can't think how many years, I play/DM in 0 games of D&D, which is just odd.

I've loved the time we've had but... this is not enough, particularly now we've moved to the slower exchange rate- apologies for the absence, the messing you around, and all that... but I'm outta here.

Cheers PDR

Thanee

First Post
It was fun and it would have been great, if the game would have continued, but without a DM that is truely behind it, it simply won't happen. It's as simple as that.

Thank you for the fun times! :D

I wish you good luck and that you will find (at least) the same amount of fun in the other things you do now! :)

Bye
Thanee

tiornys

Explorer
Agreed, thank you for the excellent experience, and best wishes with your new interests! If you get the itch again, please let me know.

t~

Remove ads