• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Scarred Lands: Serpent Amphora Cycle

Nightfall

Sage of the Scarred Lands
Thanks alot Balgus. :p

In any case I haven't found any that work well to start the adventure...but perhaps what you should do is they are going to Trela to work at the festival. Perhaps as support troops for a visiting nobility.

capgun

First Post
In any case I haven't found any that work well to start the adventure...but perhaps what you should do is they are going to Trela to work at the festival. Perhaps as support troops for a visiting nobility.

I'm not necessarily looking for something to lead into the serpent amphora, just a reason for them to be in the general area of Trela. That's an interesting idea, though, Nightfall. I just may use that.

Last edited:

capgun

First Post
BTW, I'm fairly new to the Scarred Lands. Picked up CC1 and R&R when they came out, but didn't really get into the setting until reading the forums here. Chalk up another convert for Nightfall!

Nightfall

*smiles* My adoring public. *kicks a mensch* Now keep bowing! ;) *is kidding*

Btw glad I could help cap. One more idea is perhaps they are titanspawn hunting near the borders and thus are heading to Trela following the movements of some of Mormo's brood.

Nightfall

Fevil said:

Have you read the Death Gate Cycle by any chance Nightfall? If not, nevermind.

Yes I have but I perfer to use mensch in the german form.

San, mensch is people in german.

Remove ads