SCI-FI: SG-1 is out, Flash Gordon is in

Karl Green

First Post
sckeener said:
from the article

BSG ratings have fallen? that sucks. I love the dark themes...

how light are they going to make Flash Gordon? SG1 runs the gamut on light to dark...

I am curious what will happen with their move to Sunday also... I got a feeling I will be watching it less :(

But then ALSO knowing SciFi I will have many chances to watch an all day maraton some upcoming holiday or another

jester47

First Post
BSG and LOST are two shows that need to, in the immortal words of Monty Python and the Holy Grail:

HolyGrail094.jpg

GET ON WITH IT!

Aeric

Explorer
horacethegrey said:
I hope they don't make it all grim n' dark like Battlestar Galactica, even though I am a fan of the aformentioned show, I see no need to reimagine Flash Gordon like that.

According to the linked article, one of the main reasons Sci-Fi decided to do a Flash Gordon show was to have something lighthearted and fun to counterbalance the dark and depressing BSG. So no worries on that account. Whether or not they can pull off 'lighthearted and fun' and not make it too cheeseball is another worry altogether....

Ranger REG

Explorer
Elf Witch said:
I didn't care that much for the replicators.
Actually I liked the replicators, until they start to "humanize" themselves. That one element that would kept them apart from Trek's Borg.

The Ori just remind me of religious rhetorics.

Remove ads