• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Scotley's 4e Swashbuckler

Rhun

First Post
"Well, we can't exactly attack them, and we have to retrieve our comrades and our horses. So I'm guessing stealth is our best plan here?"

Leif

Adventurer
Manous Artouche, Human (Protecting) Paladin 4

"Well, we can't exactly attack them, and we have to retrieve our comrades and our horses. So I'm guessing stealth is our best plan here?"
"Hmm, indeed 'tis so? Not exactly my forte, you know. Maybe I should make a loud, clanking distraction to cover your stealthy approach, eh?"

Last edited:

Scotley

Hero
OOC: Yes attacking the priests without provocation would be a serious error in judgement. But they are likely here to interfere with your mission. What's a Hound to do?

Walking Dad

First Post
Malkyr Tsul

"I will try to reach the others unnoticed. First Tamiya, she is one of the most stealthy humans I have ever seen!" Makyr suggest, nodding at the other before vanishing into the shadows.

[sblock=OOC]
normal (slow) stealth movement, trying to find Shayuri's character

Special: If an enemy has 10 or less HP left after hit by me, he is dead.

[sblock=Mini-Sheet]
Malkyr Tsul
Perception: 17 Insight: 12 Dark Vision
AC 22 Fortitude 16 Reflex 20 Will 17
Initiative: +7
Hit Points: 40 / 40 Bloodied: 20
Temporary Hit Points: 0
Resist: -
Saving Throw: +2 vs charm, illusion, or sleep.
Action Points: 1 Second Wind: 1
Milestones: 0.5
Healing Surge:10 Surges per day: 8 / 8
At-Will Powers: Bola Takedown, Precision Dart, Quick Shot
Encounter Powers: Cloud of Darkness, Assassin's Strike, Spiteful Glamor, Cloak of Shades
Daily Powers: Carrion Crawler Brain Juice 1/1, Thought-Eater Armor

Condition:

[/sblock][/sblock]

Shayuri

First Post
Tabitha, clutching her sword, but not in armor, creeps down the stairs and into the common room, trying to stay out of sight and knowing nothing of the parley of her companions. She sees the churchmen, but isn't quite sure what they're up to. No good, she assumes...but that's not good enough.

She tries to get closer, hoping to overhear them sharing some convenient moments of unintended exposition.

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
Gathered in the hall with the rest, the old man takes a look outside. Create distraction? Fire or explosion should work, ja? Den flee.
OOC: Looking outside for something the man can shoot for a suitable distraction.

Remove ads