Scotley's 4e Swashbuckler

Leif

Adventurer
Manous Artouche, Human (Protecting) Paladin 4

Manous leaps into the saddle of his horse while still holding the reins of Lucien's and Wilhelm's mounts.

Last edited:

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
The old man curses, and hisses to Lucien, Step no der, fool! Step here!
OOC: Init: 30. Any Lucien gets +2 to Stealth. Goal is to stealth away, but if he has to shoot, he'll use Warning Shot (nonlethal) to pin anyone trying to follow.

Walking Dad

First Post
Malkyr Tsul

OOC: Where is Malkyr currently? He left trying to find Shayuri's character.

[sblock=OOC]

Special: If an enemy has 10 or less HP left after hit by me, he is dead.

[sblock=Mini-Sheet]
Malkyr Tsul
Perception: 17 Insight: 12 Dark Vision
AC 22 Fortitude 16 Reflex 20 Will 17
Initiative: +7
Hit Points: 40 / 40 Bloodied: 20
Temporary Hit Points: 0
Resist: -
Saving Throw: +2 vs charm, illusion, or sleep.
Action Points: 1 Second Wind: 1
Milestones: 0.5
Healing Surge:10 Surges per day: 8 / 8
At-Will Powers: Bola Takedown, Precision Dart, Quick Shot
Encounter Powers: Cloud of Darkness, Assassin's Strike, Spiteful Glamor, Cloak of Shades
Daily Powers: Carrion Crawler Brain Juice 1/1, Thought-Eater Armor

Condition:

[/sblock][/sblock]

Shayuri

First Post
Fleet as an elf and silent as a shadow, Tabitha hurries to join the others when she spies them making their hasty exit. Nothing she's heard convinces her that they're wrong to do so.

She winces at the crash of glass though and pauses to see who notices. There's a moment where she's gauging the distance between herself and the priest...wondering perhaps if she can silence him before he has a chance to call for aid...

(OOC note, is there anything near or over the door that could fall across it to act as an impromptu barricade? I'm thinking specifically of a hanging ring of candles that the rope could be cut, letting it drop...or perhaps a stack of shelves that could be kicked out at the bottom so it collapses across the door frame... Basically, a stylish exit with a delaying tactic thrown in to boot. :))

Rhun

First Post
OOC: And if not?? What else are you going to try to do? Crawl up your own a$$?? :D

OOC: It was a question to clarify, since stonegod mentioned sneaking away. However, Scotley clearly indicated we were seen by the priest. Since I'm not an expert in 4E rules I was wondering if this was even possible.

Leif

Adventurer
Manous Artouche, Human (Protecting) Paladin 4

Manous, mounted, leads Lucien's and Wilhelm's horses to a sheltered area that can't be seen from the inn at all toward the direction that the two of them were making their sneaky way, intending first to disappear from any watchers ar or near the inn, and then to rendezvous with Lucien and Wilhelm..

Last edited:

Remove ads