Scotley's and Leif's Constables of the 14th Ward [3.5E D&D] [OOC 02]

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
Re: road rash mentioned in the IC

Yes I was lured to biking in the warm weather, but it was in the details you find the devil: I was wearing shorts!

The embaresing thing was that I was not moving.

Leif

Adventurer
You crashed while you were not moving? Advice: NEVER tell that to anyone again! If you take your post down, I'll obliterate this one, and we'll just whistle nonchalantly and pretend nothing happened? What?? What do you mean?? I never saw a thing!

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
There were extenuating circumstances, counselor. I was hanging on to a post with my bad hand, feet in the pedal straps and my feet don't touch the ground when seated.

Then, my left hand, my bad hand, the weak hand, lost its grip - and boom. there you have it.

Leif

Adventurer
I think the two of us have quite enough to deal with just being in our own, respective, shoes. Can we just leave it at that?

Leif

Adventurer
Bikes

Can't. Ever since my car crash in 1993, my left knee has not been able to bend far enough for me to be able to pedal.

Leif

Adventurer
Kerlan

Leif said:
Now, Tauvelak Dusksprocket has heard rumors that the Lauralie Conjurers Academy [LCA] has had some arrangement with Lauralie Summerhome to maintain magical wards against such beasts, at least from time to time, if not continuously. It may be that an expedition to this place could find (hire/buy) some help from the LCA.....
Leif said:
"But, like I said, I do know that there are some frightful creatures back in the heart of those mountains, and we can all thank the LCA for maintaining the safeguards that protect the city from them," he nods at Constable Tauvelak Dusksprocket (Tau).
Leif said:
"Pshaw, Constable Tau, I didn't mean that you, personally, kept the wards up, I was only referring to the fact of your association with the LCA, who does maintain the wards."
OOC: From these statements, I assumed that Tau would at least know where to start even though I don't. He was an employee at the LCA before he became a student.

Scotley and I are in high-level talks about this question now. Stay tuned.

Last edited:

Remove ads