Scotley's and Leif's Constables of the 14th Ward [3.5E D&D] [OOC 02]

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
Can't. Ever since my car crash in 1993, my left knee has not been able to bend far enough for me to be able to pedal.

Where is the extreme sad anti-smily? Look, I will fall once sometime in the ffuture, the next time in fact, it will be for you and the time you can't fall on a bike. Sound fair?

on an aside, for all the games we share, I want to apologize for not being active much the last two days. Had a Doc visit Wednesday and did not dress for the temperature drop. Got home and took a nap with the window open. Woke to 57 degrees inside temp, and body temp of 95.9. did what I could do to warm up and slept the rest of the day night.

Still felt crappy yesterday to the point of forgetting my chargers at home.
*EYEROLL*

Scott DeWar

Normally I drink coffee, right? Well, yesterday My heart was broken - nay, SHATTERED - My coffee maker died. The clock works, but nothing else does.

Today, it is 6 A, right? I get a burst of genius.

1. grind beans, pour into filter

2.place filter in filter holder , place holder into maker with pot underneath[last thing is very important.]

3. boil water in coffee pot on stove, pour over grounds

4. pour finished coffee into my insulated carafe.

Presto, I have coffee. genius in simplicity.

Scott DeWar

Actually, not right now. I need to pay the electric bill. At the beginning of April I can get a new one, though.

Scotley

Hero
Normally I drink coffee, right? Well, yesterday My heart was broken - nay, SHATTERED - My coffee maker died. The clock works, but nothing else does.

Today, it is 6 A, right? I get a burst of genius.

1. grind beans, pour into filter

2.place filter in filter holder , place holder into maker with pot underneath[last thing is very important.]

3. boil water in coffee pot on stove, pour over grounds

4. pour finished coffee into my insulated carafe.

Presto, I have coffee. genius in simplicity.

Hey serious coffee snobs will tell you the 'pour over' method makes the best coffee anyway. http://www.seriouseats.com/2014/06/...ee-how-pourover-works-temperature-timing.html

Remove ads