Scotley's and Leif's Constables of the 14th Ward [3.5E D&D] [OOC 02]

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
The character is onog. Just the story missing. (it was an attachment). I'll find it somewhere even if I have to restore whole recycle bin.

Scotley

Hero
[MENTION=11520]Scotley[/MENTION], you appear to me as just a basic member, not a silver subscriber. You might need to look into that.

It appears I am paying for both copper and silver and only benefiting from copper, but notifications are working. Guess I'll rock the boat and hope things don't get screwed up again.

In other news, I'm taking a little trip with my as a chaperone for a bunch of 6th graders leaving out early tomorrow morning. I doubt if I'll be able to post again until Monday. Have a great weekend all.

Leif

Adventurer
It appears I am paying for both copper and silver and only benefiting from copper, but notifications are working. Guess I'll rock the boat and hope things don't get screwed up again.

In other news, I'm taking a little trip with my as a chaperone for a bunch of 6th graders leaving out early tomorrow morning. I doubt if I'll be able to post again until Monday. Have a great weekend all.
Let us know how the membership quandary comes out. And guard your sanity jealously during the trip. Seriously, enjoy!

Leif

Adventurer
We kept the game going for around twelve years, so that's a win in my book. And we've still got a tremendous amount of material drawn up on the city of Lauralie Summerhome that was never used.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
beep beep beep beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee .. .. .. .. ..

Scotley

Hero
Indeed. I won't close the door on a possible reboot if there is interest, but it will be a month or so before I can consider such a thing. This is the season of medicaid survey at my employer and I'll be crazy busy for a bit.

Remove ads