Scotley's and Leif's Constables of the 14th Ward - Side Action Thread A [3.5E D&D] [IC 01]

KerlanRayne

Explorer
"Of course sir. I'm so, so, so, so, sorry, sir, about before. Thank you for reconsidering, sir. Just let us know where to go and we'll get there right away."

Leif

Adventurer
"It's a pair of 'fallen angels' that needs to be dealt with now. You'll be going to the Plane of Erebus, otherwise known as the Third Hell , where Mammon holds court, to do battle with two Erinyes Devils, but I like to call these two skaggy, slutty sisters the Bitches from Hell."

Last edited:

KerlanRayne

Explorer
Tau is surprised. Planar travel? and to one of the Lower Planes at that. "How do you want us to get there? and how much time to we have?"

OOC: Sorry. I thought I had posted this a few days ago but I guess the forum ate the post.

Leif

Adventurer
Professor Drummond Bitterstaff

"We'll get you there, so transport is not an issue. We anticipate the combat commencing within moments of your arrival, and it should be completed in a matter of minutes. Certainly less than an hour. After the battle, you will have the option to return home at once, or remain and avail yourselves of ...um... other opportunities on Erebus."

Last edited:

Leif

Adventurer
Professor Drummon Bitterstaff

"So you're accepting the commission on behalf of the entire squad? I wasn't aware that the constables in Lauralie Summerhome had become so enlightened that they could see the wisdom of making a wizard their undisputed leader! That is encouraging and bodes well for your odds of survival, I must say. Very well, then, take your squad, fully equipped and ready to go, to the LCA, specifically the Conservatory of the Lower Planes, and gather within the Magic Circle inscribed there. Then let me know you are ready."

KerlanRayne

Explorer
Tau freezes at that for a moment. Was he being presumptuous? No, the others were eager to get in on the action when he said what they had missed out on. "Very well, I'll let the others know."

Tau returns to the others to give them the news.

Remove ads