Scotley's Carrion Crown IC Part 1 The Haunting of Harrowstone

Scotley

Hero
Falco looks out the hole to the grounds behind the prison's main building and sees his Hanbo on the ground perhaps 20' down and 20' out from the building. It looks undamaged by the tumble. The grounds are dismal and the grass yellow and nothing is moving out there. It is now late afternoon and there are still a couple of hours until dusk.

The trap door you opened seems to lead out side as well. Gray light from above illuminates the small room and the ladder.

Leif

Adventurer
Besharrn Blacktusk, Half-Orc Ranger 3

"Me too, Falco, me too," grumbles Besharrn. "Me think dis crap-damn place suck!"

[sblock=stats - Besharrn Blacktusk]

S15,D16,C14 [-2, stirge],I12,W12,C11
AC:21[10+7(+1 breastplate)+3(Dex)+1(Dodge Feat)] [25 w/Shield of Swings]
FF:17
T:14 [18 w/Shield of Swings]

HP:35-5=30/35

Skills: (Ranks 7+7+7 = 21) [CS=Class Skill]
Climb 3 ranks +2 str +3 CS = +8
Intimidate 3 ranks +2 rac'l +3 CS +0cha = +8 [Std act'n-if sucsfl give opp the Shaken condition, -2 att]
[DC to demoralize=10+target's HD+target's Wis mod] [lasts 1rnd + 1rnd for every 5 check exceeds DC]
Knowledge (Dungeoneering) 3 ranks, +1 Int +2 Favored Terrain +3 CS = +9
Perception 3 ranks +1 wis +3 CS = +7 [+2 underground]
PASSIVE PERCEPTION: 17 [19 underground]
Stealth 3 ranks +3 dex +3 CS = +9 [+2 underground]
Survival 3 ranks +1 wis +3 CS = +7 [+2 underground] [+1 (half Ranger Level) to follow tracks]
Swim 3 ranks +2 str +3 CS = +8 [-3 ACP if wearing +1 Magic Breastplate]

Saves: Fort: +6 Ref: +7 Will: +3

Init +3, BAB +3, CMB +5, CMD 18 [22 w/ Shield of Swings]

Halberd +7, 1d10+3 dam, Short Sword +6, 1d6+2 dam, Heavy Crossbow +7, 1d10 dam

Feat: Shield of Swings - gain +4 AC and CMD but only do half damage. FULL ATTACK ONLY [APG]
[/sblock]

mleibrock

First Post
Do we recognize the location outside where the tap door leads? If not Falco will take the lead and move through the trap door.

Falco looks out the hole to the grounds behind the prison's main building and sees his Hanbo on the ground perhaps 20' down and 20' out from the building. It looks undamaged by the tumble. The grounds are dismal and the grass yellow and nothing is moving out there. It is now late afternoon and there are still a couple of hours until dusk.

The trap door you opened seems to lead out side as well. Gray light from above illuminates the small room and the ladder.

Scotley

Hero
The trap door leads to a collapsed guard tower on the very top of the main prison building. A walkway extends from the tower out over the back of the building. The wooden floor of this walkway seems intact, although here and there the moldy, sodden timbers sag ominously. From up here the entire prison and its environs can be seen. The lost weapon can be seen on the ground. No signs of life or active un-life are noted.

Leif

Adventurer

"Mm, Besharrn think we make this our base for look over ruins now. See good from here, but maybe too hard get back in?"

Intimidate 3 ranks +2 rac'l +3 CS +0cha = +8 [Std act'n-if sucsfl give opp the Shaken condition, -2 att]
[DC to demoralize=10+target's HD+target's Wis mod] [lasts 1rnd + 1rnd for every 5 check exceeds DC]
Survival 3 ranks +1 wis +3 CS = +7 [+2 underground] [+1 (half Ranger Level) to follow tracks]

Feat: Shield of Swings - gain +4 AC and CMD but only do half damage. FULL ATTACK ONLY [APG]
[/sblock]

Rhun

First Post
Dannis shakes his head. "While it may limit us some, I do not believe we should stay the night within the walls of this accursed place."

mleibrock

First Post
The trap door leads to a collapsed guard tower on the very top of the main prison building. A walkway extends from the tower out over the back of the building. The wooden floor of this walkway seems intact, although here and there the moldy, sodden timbers sag ominously. From up here the entire prison and its environs can be seen. The lost weapon can be seen on the ground. No signs of life or active un-life are noted.

Falco looks back at the others, "I don't know about the rest of you but I'd love to be outside a little more than in this spirit infested keep. Are you guys up for a little outside exploration?" Falco begins to move forward across the walkway

Dannis shakes his head. "While it may limit us some, I do not believe we should stay the night within the walls of this accursed place."

Falco replies, "I'm with you my friend. There is no way I want to stay here anywhere near dusk!!!"

Leif

Adventurer

"Ok. we do your way," says Besharrn, whose racial memory of Elven archers decimating companies of Orcs in open country nevertheless leaves a bad taste in his mouth.

[/sblock]

Remove ads