• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Scott DeWar's absence

Leif

Adventurer
[smartaleck] How about the rotater cuff pain, you have that too? [/smartalek]
[correction]Ok, so I don't really feel your actual pain. Nevertheless, having suffered serious injuries in the past, I sympathize with your plight. I'll spare you the lengthy recitation of my injuries.[/correction]

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
DeWarski,

Ahh, physical therapy -- I remember it well, and it SUCKS!! At the time, I was having physical therapy, speech therapy, and occupational therapy.

I don't know about you, but there were some really cute nurses and therapists at the rehab center!!!

Leif

Adventurer
fyi, I am looking at January of 2013 to get rid of that nasty thing
I hope you can make it that long! You have my best wishes.
I don't know about you, but there were some really cute nurses and therapists at the rehab center!!!
Nah, not so much for me. The only 'woman' therapist, and I use the term 'woman' loosely -- no not that kind of loose -- was an iron wench named Olga who was a refugee from the Russian Women's Olympic Weightlifting Team. I tried, sometimes successfully, to avoid her at all costs. My therapist, usually, was a dude named Roy who kept me laughing so much that I hardly even noticed the torture.

Artur Hawkwing

First Post
I've had two of the three therapies. Not occupational yet. Speech in Elementary School, Physical in 2008. Almost, but not quite, rammed my forearm bone backwards out of my elbow. Yeah, that was fun therapy. They had to put me under for five minutes to put it back in place.

Keep hanging in there SDW.

Remove ads