• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Scott DeWar's absence

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
And how is that going?

It is tedious and boring.

You'll get there.

Small steps, DeWar, small steps. Just keep taking those baby steps, and you'll get there before you know it. Ok, you'll know it, and it'll really really suck, but you'll get there, trust me. ;)

I have been going over these posts again, as the recipients of xp can attest to, and here is my update to my recovery:

it is STILL tedious and boring. blech.

I thought loopiness was your natural state?

ha ha ha ha ha ha - courtesy laugh.

Leif

Adventurer
"Grand Master of Flowers" is the "Level Title" of a 17th Level Monk in AD&D 1E, which was the highest level possible for a monk.

renau1g

First Post
hahaha, that's quite the title. Sounds very tough......... I can imagine my previous group making fun of someone known as that then complaining to me when the Grandmaster of Flowers pounds them into paste.....

Last edited:

Leif

Adventurer
Monk level titles in AD&D:

1 Novice
2 Initiate
3 Brother
4 Disciple
5 Immaculate
6 Master
7 Superior Master
8 Master of Dragons
9 Master of the North Wind
10 Master of the West Wind
11 Master of the South Wind
12 Master of the East wind
13 Master of Winter
14 Master of Autumn
15 Master of Summer
16 Master of Spring
17 Grand Master of Flowers, AC:-3, move: 32", open hand melee atts/rnd: 4, dmage/att: 8-32 hp dam

Hokey? Mmmm, Could be.... but with a potential attack squence each round of 4 unarmed attacks for a total of 128 hp of damage, I recommend calling him, "Sir."

Last edited:

Rhun

First Post
I have been going over these posts again, as the recipients of xp can attest to, and here is my update to my recovery:

it is STILL tedious and boring. blech.

A guy I work with had a major wreck doing motorcross last summer...tons of pins, staples, etc. etc. in his leg. The wounds have all healed, but he is still limping and going to physical therapy.

Unfortunately, these things just take time. But as I've said, you'll get there.

Remove ads