• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Sealed In Blood - Chapter 1, Party A

Kalanyr

Explorer
Timati pauses for a second, triggers his boots of speeds (boosting his AC to to 67 (including charging and haste), note Hyanda's move speed is 140 due to his boots of striding and sprining), and charge the Gloom again (+51 including charging bonus (1d6+27+2d8 (positive energy)).

"By the spirits you will cease to be foul creature!"

Rathan

First Post
Domaskis now enraged and somewhat fearing for his life... casts "Slay Living" on the gloom (DC 34)

Last edited:

Hyanda swings his staff at the gloom, but misses by a wide margin as his staff slips out of his hands and clatters onto the floor. Sei Ryu's path to the creature however, has been impeded and thus he is unable to get a clear attack at it.

Suddenly a surge of power in the form of a wave of clear blue energy makes its way over to the hooded figure, which collapses under the rush of divine might. It appears to scream, but no voice is heard as it vanishes into wisps of shadow. It's dagger joins Timati's staff on the ground without a sound.

The party still finds themselves trapped inside the maze, however.

Kalanyr

Explorer
Timati wanders over and and collects his staff and picks up the dagger, casually casting detect magic on it .

"Spirits of the Bright Aether, I ask you show me this as you see it."

OOC- Detect Magic spellike ability.

Zack2216

First Post
"That fight didn't go too badly." I say under my breath, looking over myself.

"Felt good to get that out of my system. Shall we continue?"

Kalanyr

Explorer
*BUMP*

After having examined the dagger, Timati will hold the thing in one hand and carry on down the passage, keeping his left hand in contact with the wall as before.

Remove ads