• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Sealed In Blood - Chapter 1, Party A

Rathan

First Post
Domaskis to Timati:

"Umm.... Timati.... I can attemt to bring the fallen back to life...... he may not be willing to come back... but I can try nonetheless.... just keep people away and I'll try...."

OOC: domaskis beginns his true Res spell and the body vanishes into the shadow....

"Well... never mind then... I have no way for bringing him back to life now...

OOC: domaskis gets up from his kneeling position and begins to follow timati again......

Last edited:

The party backtracks to the point where they ran after Domaskis only to find that the layout of the area-the tunnels, and quite possibly where they led to-have changed.

Code:
[color=red]Makeshift map (each line 10 ft. long, W=Wall):
   ___
    |   
[/color][color=white] MG>[/color][color=red]|___|[/color][color=white]<Direction party came from[/color][color=red]
   _|_
[/color]

Last edited:

Kalanyr

Explorer
Timati looks around,notes that there is no dust or pebbles around and pulls out a lock of his hair. Invoking the spirits of growth and life Timati causes it to grow into a long rope (Poly Any Object Hair -> Hair Rope (Modifiers Kingdom +5 Class +2 Same or Lower Int +2 = +9 Duration: Permanent) and then breaks the rope up into several pieces. He then invokes the spirits of flame and light to make the rope glow with flame.

"Spirit's of Light and Fire, I beseech you, grant me light. "
(Continual Flame on the rope pieces)

"Hopefully, if we leave these around we'll be able to tell if the walls shift or if we get teleported or what else causes the changes in the hallway. Does anyone have any other suggestions to mark our path ? "

He then drops one of the pieces of rope on the floor.

Last edited:

Zack2216

First Post
If I am not currently with the party, I will backtrack to where I saw them last, and hopefully find them on the way. If I do, I shall follow, staying towards the rear.

Lichtenhart

First Post
Seeing he can't figure out the meaning of the changes in the room beyond the doors, Jack decides instead to go at the south door, he opens it and look carefully for any minor difference between this and that room; he also asks Tracy to move around the room to see if their shadowy shapes in the other room move accordingly to them.

Kalanyr

Explorer
Timati will stand around and wait for the others to make suggestions on where to go or what to do, if no one volunteers anything he'll just put his left hand on the left wall and follow any path necessary not to remove his hand from the wall. Dropping a continual lighted rope piece every 10'.

Remove ads