• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Sealed In Blood - Chapter 1, Party A

Jack Explores more:

As above,

NW Door Opened: Whole ceiling lowered
NW Door Closed & Opened Again: Whole Floor is Raised
NW Door Closed & Opened Again: NW Corner Panel raised to 10'
Jack steps through, NW ceiling panel lowers to 10' in the room he and Tracy are in
Jack comes out SE Door
NW Door Opened: SW Raised
NW Door Closed, SE Door Opened: NW ceiling panel raised to 15'
SE Door Closed, NE Door Opened: Whole floor is Raised
NE Door Closed & Opened Again: SE Corner Panel is Raised
NE Door Closed, NW Door is Opened: NW ceiling panel raised to 15'
NW Door Closed, SW Door is Opened: NE Corner Panel is Raised

Over 6 minutes has passed since Jack and Tracy entered the room...

Zack2216

First Post
I haven't heard any screams yet... darn. Perhaps I should check on them...
I peek around the corner to see if either the fiend or the party is there.

...The figure smiles, seemingly impossible, but it's broader than before...even as a warm, crimson a liquid stains it's dagger...

Sei Ryu looks around the corner to see the shadowy figure again, a limpless, bloodstained Aedon crumpled at his feet. He waves with his free hand at the dragon-man while twirling his blade between two fingers with his other.

Sei Ryu blinks, about to run, and the thing and corpse vanish* into the shadows, just as soon as Timati and Domaskis round the corner and catch a glimpse of it. The pounding in Sei Ryu's heart begins to soften after a few seconds...it seems safe...for now.

Code:
[color=red]Makeshift map (each line 10 ft. long, W=Wall):
   W 
  _|_ 
   |  _
[/color][color=white]MG>[/color][color=red]|_|[/color][color=white]<-Sei Ryu[/color][color=red]
___|[/color][color=white]^Where the figure+corpse was[/color][color=red]
[/color]

Edit*Corrected spelling error.

Last edited:

Zack2216

First Post
"Did you see it, the figure? He had killed that Aedon guy. Where did he go?"

My voice is a little panicked, edgy, but regaining confidence with each word as the fear begins to leave me.

OOC-As said in chat, Timati will move on, readying an action to dimensional anchor the figure if it is seen-what path does the group take-include any directions that would help move them along, such as -always head straight, or always take left turns, or randomly go through passages, etc...

Kalanyr

Explorer
"Well if no one has any objections I suggest we go back to where we left off and continue on that way, we must eventually reach a way out"

If no one has any objections Timati heads back to where he departed from to chase Sei-Ryu puts his hand back on the left wall and follows whatever path is necessary to never take his hand off the wall.

Remove ads