Sean's Pick of the Day (112316): Savage Bestiary - Fantasy Foes

So I realized a trend started this week, so I'm sticking with it - Savage Fantasy! Theme weeks might be an interesting way to go, at least sometimes - what do you think? Today, a nice foundation book, full of monsters and foes, for whatever fantasy setting you might be running in Savage Worlds.

So I realized a trend started this week, so I'm sticking with it - Savage Fantasy! Theme weeks might be an interesting way to go, at least sometimes - what do you think? Today, a nice foundation book, full of monsters and foes, for whatever fantasy setting you might be running in Savage Worlds.

SAVAGE BESTIARY: FANTASY FOES

Savage Bestiary: Fantasy Foes contains 40 fantasy themed monsters for use with the Savage Worlds roleplaying game. Included in the PDF are statistics for 7 of these creatures to be used as playable races. Classic fantasy beasts as well as more unique creations are included in this book so prepare for adventure and glory with Savage Bestiary: Fantasy Foes!

Note that I use affiliate links in all my posts as a way to generate additional revenue for my efforts; I make my Picks and other article choices, however, based on the desire to share a wide variety of things with you. Thank you for your support.

Sean Patrick Fannon
Writer & Game Designer: Shaintar, Star Wars, Savage Rifts, much more
Please check out my Patreon and get involved directly with my next projects!

Remove ads

Remove ads