Searching for a DM Adventure

Shion

First Post
Hello everyone I am new to the Chat and the Forums.
I have been told that here on the forums there are those looking for a DM'd adventure. I too am Seeking such a group. The nights I am avalible and the times are varible, but I have classes tuesday wensday and thursday nights until late but I also find staying up until dawn a favorible things.

It has been awhile since I played D&D with an official rule set and character creation so I may need a little patiants from the DM who takes up this Challange as I may need a bit of walk through on the creation, but just a little. :)

I will check this forum again tonight when I get home from Classes.
Shion

Kakos

First Post
are you saying you want to do one on the message boards or do it in isrp? I've only DMed in ISRP really, but people usually like what I do. I'd be willing to if you want. Any suggestions or ideas for what you'd like to do? What are you interested in for characters, settings, and such? I usually check my sites after work in the early morning, or afternoons before work.

Adrie

First Post
I know Kakos as another chara and he is an excellent DM to have. Rajak is good also. Though everything does depend on your rping style and theirs and which you like better to be honest. Rajak has been around a long time, he knows his stuff. Kakos also knows his stuff. Both are very easy to work with in the DMing aspect and on the level of talking things out about something you want to do with your character and the best way to go about having it happen.

Kakos

First Post
Thanks for the vote of confidence Adrie. So, Shion did you already get someone you want, or do you still need someone?

Remove ads