• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Seeking a Role Playing Game group in Rochester, MN

CaptainArcher

First Post
I am actively seeking a gaming group in Rochester, MN. I used to have friends, but sometimes you realize you don't need enemies when you have friends who stab you in the back.

I have played D&D - 4 years
Modern d20 - 2 years
Hero's Unlimited - 2 years

I am willing to learn almost anything. I don't want to play any game like Vampires, or something Demonic related.

I am willing to have games hosted at my house once in a while, my previous group we rotated where me met every week.

Is anyone in Rochester, MN???

Tegemea

First Post
Hey Captain -

I'm trying to cobble a group together in Rochester. I've got a couple friends who are interested in doing a full-day/weekend session once a month or so (one has to travel to get here). I've been playing/DMing D&D from 2nd edition on, and i would be running 3.5, but maybe occasionally trying out 4.0. Anyway, if you're still looking and interested, PM me. What style(s) of D&D do you prefer?

LadyGalahad

First Post
LFG: Pathfinder, Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 edition

Hey!

I am looking for a Pathfinder, or any 3.5 D20 System Dungeons and Dragons, I wouldn't mind playing some d20 modern either with a group in Rochester MN to join in Sept.

Also I am looking for friends to play Halo 3 and Halo Reach (when it comes out) on XBOX LIVE. Essentially I will play any Xbox LIVE game though. haha. My Gamertag is Lady Galahad. ^_^

I am going to Gencon, so if anyone wants to play some games I am all for it! WOOHOO GEEENCONNNNN...or should I say... GEEEENKAAAAHHHHHN..

-Jessikah

Nikmal

First Post
Just in case you did not know this, there is a Pathfinder Society event every Sunday afternoon at the "Source" in the St Paul area. This is not a commitment thing where you have to show up every weekend there. You can do once a month or even once every 6 months or once a year. The fun of this is that you get to play when you can and meet new people who might or might not be able to play with you all in Rochester. You can bring friends too and carpool up here :)

If you would like more information

(Link to Pathfinder Society) paizo.com - Pathfinder® SocietyTM

Link to the event: paizo.com - Pathfinder® SocietyTM / Events

My name is Jon Lamkin
jonflamkin@gmail.com
763-528-8341

-jon

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads