Send Eric's Grandma a Postcard!

CRGreathouse

Community Supporter
EricNoah said:
Grandma was diagnosed with cancer in August. She had some surgery, then moved from Iowa to Wisconsin to live with my parents so she could undergo a few chemo treatments. Today was her last treatment, and so far so good -- it seems to be working pretty well and she seems to be tolerating it, too. Probably around the beginning of spring, if things are continuing to go well, she may get to move back to Iowa to live in an apartment, possibly with some assistance. Thanks for the concern!

That sounds quite similar to what my grandma is going through now, though she's less far along than yours.

Best wishes! I'll keep her in my prayers.

(Top row, second from the left.)

Pierce

First Post
Just read this

I just saw this message today, so I've popped a holiday card in the mail. I hope she likes it!

I lost one of my grandmothers to cancer back in the early 90s. She battled it into remission a number of times and enjoyed a great quality of life up until the very end. Here's best wishes and newer, better treatments to yours!

Buttercup

Princess of Florin
I'm sorry to say that I just saw this thread! I will buy a card this weekend and send it along--Eric's Grandma needs to know just how important her influence has been on people she has never even met.

Remove ads