• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Serpent Kingdoms: Buying?

Serpent Kingdoms: Buying?

• Yes

Votes: 72 55.8%
  • No

Votes: 38 29.5%
  • Undecided

Votes: 19 14.7%

CaffeineBoy

First Post
Bought it. Love it. And this from a guy who actively dislikes most things Faerun.

My homebrew is chock-full of jungley reptilian goodness and SK is a vast treasure trove of gleanable crunch. Money well-spent.

Treebore

First Post
There is a Saurial web enhancement for this book at WOTC.

This book is definitely for use outside of FR as well as in FR. High production and content value, even for those of us who do not use FR. That is a lot, considering I am not a WOTC fan.

Balrog

First Post
Yes!!

Dont have it yet, but glancing through at the AFLGS made me wish to purchase it. Plan to do so soon, even though I am not running FR right now. After a brief perusal, I believe it is easily adaptable to non-FR worlds.

And I love Scalykind goodnesssssssssssssssssssss.........

Capellan

Explorer
The fact that it is an FR product weighs heavily against it for me, but jungles and reptiles are a lot of fun, so the jury is still out. I'd like a chance to glance through a copy before I make a final decision.

Remove ads