Servants of the Twilight King (full for now)

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
The Other Librarian said:
Isida -

Character looks sweet. It's always good when a player can take so vanilla a base and give it a nice flavor.

Hp - We are using the wp/vp rules, so you just need to add that in.
Sanity is 60, taint 0.

Btw love the sword piccy. Tidbits such as this, portraits, etc are always welcome!
Thank you. :) I added the WP/VP rules... not quite sure what those are yet, but my copy of UA is coming so I will shortly. :)

No biggie. WP are equal to your Con, VP = Hp. When VP are gone you lose WP, and critical hits deal WP damage rather than double (or whatever) damage.

Isida Kep'Tukari said:
Thank you. :) I added the WP/VP rules... not quite sure what those are yet, but my copy of UA is coming so I will shortly. :)

Steve Gorak said:
Hey Everybody,

Is there still a spot left?
Cheers,

SG

Well, things are looking slim, but you can be an alternate, if you want to do up a character. And who knows, mybe you can blow me away with your concept, and I'll boot one of these slackers to the curb.
:) :D :p :lol: :uhoh: :eek:

Isida Kep'Tukari said:
Do you want us to know each other at all?

To some extent, yes. You have all been recruited to work in the Hand of Twilight, but some may have been a part of it longer than others. Some could be new recruits on their first mission. I'll let you decide amongst yourselves who knows whom and how well.

As far as Myna goes, it's likely she was recruited out of the ranks of the army and told to report for "special duty".

FWIW, agents are allowed their own autonomy when not on assignment. When needed, they are contacted, and expected to drop what they're doing. The crown provides a safehouse that agents use for a base of operations. This is where I'll start the game, with the PC's showing up for briefing.

BTW, I will try and get a bit more campaign info out to you all before we start. It may not be today though. I'm hoping to start the game proper by midweek, next weekend at the latest. I didn't expect so many applicants so quickly! :)

Blue_Genie

First Post
FYI, I'm at work today (yes, I know, I know, it's Sunday) so I won't be able to post my character to the Rogue's Gallery until this evening. I have made some decisions, however.

Rorgun of Wrath Alley will be an Imperial Bloodline Human Rog2/Wiz1. Magic-users are already limited enough in this world, I didn't think I needed to restrict him any more by making him a Diviner.

Here's a question for the Other Librarian. I'm planning on taking the Urban Tracker feat from the Eberron book. How do you feel about the Investigator feat from the same book? I could see that you might prefer role-playing this kind of detective work and not make it too "crunchy", but I'd like to experiment with it if it's OK with you.

Blue

Blue_Genie said:
Here's a question for the Other Librarian. I'm planning on taking the Urban Tracker feat from the Eberron book. How do you feel about the Investigator feat from the same book? I could see that you might prefer role-playing this kind of detective work and not make it too "crunchy", but I'd like to experiment with it if it's OK with you.

Those feats seem ok. As far as the investigation feat, I think that I will limit it by removing the synergy bonus for analysis. Seems to me that if you don't have the correct knowledge, you likely couldn't accurately id the clue. For example, you may find a spell component, you may not realize it as such w/o knowledge arcana or something similar. I'll probably weigh it on a case by case basis.

Blue_Genie said:
Rorgun of Wrath Alley will be an Imperial Bloodline Human Rog2/Wiz1. Magic-users are already limited enough in this world, I didn't think I needed to restrict him any more by making him a Diviner..
Blue

Sounds good. Don't forget when picking spells that you can choose from any spell list, at an equvalent level, provided the schools are allowed.

Last edited:

Remove ads