• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Session length/ # of games per week?

caudor

Adventurer
Lately, I've been running about 1 game per week. The session time varies, but usually runs about four hours.

Unfortunately, I'll probably have to reduce my play time since things are getting busy at work. In this economy, I certainly want to keep them smiling at the office.

Guillaume

Julie and I miss her
Right now, I do not have any table top games running. All my campaigns are Play-By-Post based. Therefore, I would answer none or 14 per week depending how you look at it. :)

When I had a table-top campaign going, we usually played once every two weeks, 4-6 hours at a time.

fett527

First Post
We couldn't do every week and wanted to go more than every other so we have about a 5 hour seesion with a rotation of 2 weeks on 1 week off.

Ruined

Explorer
I have two weekly sessions, one I play and one I run. Each is roughly 4 hrs. Wish it were more, but alas the penalties of getting older and having real lives.

tennyson

First Post
Ideally, we try to run a session once per week, but realistically, due to time restraints and things like that, it turns out to be one session every 2 or 3 weeks. On average, our sessions run between 5-6 hours.

Last edited:

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads